Why do girls stare at me and check me out? And a stupid thing is some guys even check me out why?

I have been told by a lot of people that I look like I work out, I have been told that I am cute, and I catch girls looking at my junk because I know anybody can clearly see it through my pants. And I do have serious confidence issues.

Most Helpful Girl

• you need to buy better pants.. but you should not have confidence issues.. talk to those girls..

Most Helpful Guy

• "Why do girls stare at me and check me out? And a stupid thing is some guys even check me out why?"

^in both cases (even if u don't believe it) they find u attractive... and possibly those guys who do r either gay/bi obviously...

"I have been told by a lot of people that I look like I work out, I have been told that I am cute,"

^those r compliments clearly... accept 'em wid grace ;)

" and I catch girls looking at my junk because I know anybody can clearly see it through my pants."

^that's normal no worries... it's natural reaction ;)

"And I do have serious confidence issues."

^this... this is sth u should fix in my opinion... after all u get lots of attention... y feel insecure? ;)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude.. you're awesome then
    But you said it yourself.. you have some confidence issues
    Once upon a time.. i had the same problem as u.. but what i did is that I've started to approach a lot of girls.. and meet a lot of them.. then this issues are simply gone forever