This kid called me a slutty loser?

This guy that's in my class was flirting with me and then he tried to kiss and touch me innapropraitely in my high school parking lot. I felt uncomfortable so I backed off but 2 days later (today) he was talking to his friends and said "Whenever I look at Jenny I wanna throw up. She's such a fucking slut that has a pre pubescent body and Her face is ugly as fuck. No wonder she has no friends. She's awkward as fuck and such a loser"

now that I think about it why would he want to hook up with me if I'm sooooo hideous in his eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys can and will have sex with any girl that comes along. He probably wanted you for his next target

• ok then why doesn't he just move on instead of saying all that about me

• if I'm so slutty why didn't i sleep with him LMAO HOW IRONIC

• I think you just kinda answered your own question there because you are not slutty

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't think much of it. HS boys can be very stupid. His ego took a blow when you rejected him and he's hurt. And to cover it up, he puts you down to make himself feel better.

What Guys Said 5

• He is just trying to get sex out of you first he tried the wrong way, soon you will hear rumor that you and he had sex, or something else bad about you he will share one of your dirty laundry to get sex out of you. Don't let him play with your mind be strong.

• why would he spread a rumor about me if he thinks I'm so undesirable and unattractive that doesn't make sense

• He wants you too feel bad about yourself! So you looses your confidence of confronting and talking to people, and you start to feel miserable, just cause ! You denied to have sex with him., don't think and stop caring about what he does and if he over does it and crosses his limits, get help from women empowering groups or group, that help women's and contact cops and screw him! For lying and troubling you with hoax in society.
      And watch movies, "it's a boy girl thing." in it a similar case happen, when hero is in heroine's body he first goes for a hook up to tease the female you is in male body, but he ends up running away from his hook up cause he feels it would be so gay, and the hook up try to spread rumors and try to make hero in body of heroine feel bad about her, it's ends up the way when Publically the lier accept that he was lying and everything was a rumor.

• You turned him down, so he has twisted the story to reflect poorly on you, not him

• He's angry and humiliated that you turned him down. Don't pay attention to it. Unless you actually are a slut, but that's a whole other thing.

• He sounds extremely bitter.

I don't think you need me to tell you he's not worth bothering with.

• Sour grapes. He sounds like a total waste of space.

• it actually really hurt my feelings tho

What Girls Said 0