Is this a super bad term?

My grades are B, B-, C, D, D+

I know they're not the best grades, but I think they're not terrible either?

University 3rd year

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are pretty bad grades. Better try to bring them up because this is when graduate schools start looking at GPA's, last 60 credit hours.

• My plan was to do 1 more semester of 4th year, (so total of 3 semesters) to make up for the bad grades I've gotten this year.

• Yeah my 4th year courses would only be 10 credits, (different in Canada), but I am able to cover 2 years worth of coursework in 1 because of doing one more semester and overloading on the others.

That's the cool thing about my school it gives you the option to overload.

• More power to you!! I had something similar to that and I didn't get much sleep that semester

Most Helpful Girl

• I say their bad you should upgrade on those Ds and that C. then you be fine.

What Guys Said 1

• Not terrible, but not that good either. Try raising the D's and low C's a little bit

What Girls Said 1

• You did okay, but you're much more capable of doing a lot better.