Would you think a girl is lonely and desperate if she contacts you out of nowhere?

I just wanted to talk to him.

I should've used a little bit more common sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't see how that would make her lonely and desperate. Unless of course she was resorting to sexting and stuff out of nowhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• not necessarily. maybe it means she's prioritizing you if she's taking the time out to talk to you or could just be trying to be nice lol

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Ok this really needs to stop. NO ONE WILL THINK YOU ARE DESPERATE!!! Girls it's ok to talk to a guy first or talk to a guy out of nowhere, no one will think you are desperate or a slut for this!

• No, i would be happy that she just thought of me out of no where. Your still good, just text him if he wanta to hang out. Its all good.

• Not really.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!