Are girls attracted to actors, the same way men are attracted to actresses?

Unless you're gay, of course

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, I think it depends on the person. I think a lot of guys see the package as a physical one and women look a lot deeper in to the actor's character and what types of roles they play. For example, I see a lot of guys posting their female celebrity crushes and they're usually bratty twats. But women post their crushes and usually the guys are a combination of good looking and noble-ish whether it's him or the characters he typically plays.

As a maladaptive daydreamer, my crushes have been extreme where I will visualize a parasocial relationship with the famous person and actually feel feelings for them. I have done this since childhood, and remember one of my first extreme crushes was on Falco. In my mind I had a wild romance going on with him and it lasted a good few years. But that's what maladaptive daydreamers do. We have fantasy addiction.

A lot of women tend to find attractiveness in actors who have a complete package going on for them whether they like the looks and humour or looks and character and will find them attractive even if the element that has to do with their personality is stronger than their physical appearance. I find men who have a thing for someone like Lindsay Lohan is puzzling for women, because no matter how "cute" Justin Bieber might be (the male Lohan equivalent), no girl admits having a thing for him because he's a trainwreck. We don't usually dismiss the bullshit the way guys do when they see a hot redhead.

That's just my observation, but hey, what do I know?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe gays are attracted to male actors O. o

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes but doesn't last long.

For example, I watched Percy Jackson (first one), and kind of found the actor attractive but once the movie finished, not so much.

And it happens very rarely.

• Women love power and status a lot more than guys do so probably not. Obviously girls are heavily turned on by their looks though.

• Uh, yeah! I've seen a few I would love to date. Lol

• yes very attracted

• well first say how are men attracted to actresses, so that we can compare to how we are attracted to actors, and then answer to say if we are attracted the same way you guys are attracted.

if you mean by sexually? if i see a hot actor without shirt with nice body if i wanna fuck him? well no, but I sure think he's hot and that i'd want someon like him or even him himself. but I do not just think about fucking, in fact that probably doesn't even cross my mind at all, I just think he's super hot, probably would make a great husband/ boyfriend, etc. and that i will probably never meet someone in real life as hot as him. things like that. But sexual thought, hardly ever.

What Guys Said 0