Would a man be willing to take on a woman as a pet project in regards to physical intimacy?

Please allow me to elaborate. Since I was in junior high, I've had this weird phobia about kissing. I thought I would be horrible at it so I was always too afraid to try it. I'm an attractive female, but I never dated in junior/high school because of this fear of messing up any sort of intimacy and being humiliated and rejected. A lot of things happened between then and now, but to keep this concise, I'm 29 and still have that same ridiculous fear. I'm not a virgin and I've had experiences with physical intimacy (not a lot), but I just never enjoyed much of it because I was too worried to enjoy it. And now I can't even bring myself to date because I'm afraid I'll kiss someone and they'll be like, "What is wrong with you?" Anyway, my question is, would an attractive guy (in general) be willing to take someone like me on as a pet project. I'm not looking for any sort of commitment. I just want someone who will not judge me and work with me to overcome this so I can date like a normal person. I've tried doing some research on this and it seems that most guys think inexperience is a major turn-off - I would especially assume this with a female my age, BUT what if I was just asking for some help? Not exclusivity, commitment, etc? by the way, all this is my huge secret that I don't ever tell anyone. EVER. That's why I'm asking this anonymously on the internet to avoid unnecessary humiliation. I'm very confident in every other aspect of my life except this, so people never expect me to have any sort of insecurity.

One more thing. I know I probably sound shallow by specifying "attractive" guy, but it's only because I don't think I would be able to learn to enjoy it if it wasn't with someone I was at least somewhat attracted to and it would just build more negative assocations. But I'm not the expert so what do I know, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd be flattered. Kissing and all is a learned thing. A girl taught me. My first kiss was a total disaster. She was my first real girlfriend and I was forced to move. I gave her a kiss and held it then she slips me her tongue. I was so shocked I didn't know what to do but break it off. I then just said bye and walked away. We've all made intimate mistakes. I was so stupid when I first had sex I didn't know a girl could cum much less what a clit was or where

What Guys Said 4

• I've done so in the past.

Despite clear warnings and ground rules from the start, the girls still ended up getting way too attached.

Be careful of catching feelings.

• I wouldn't care about inexperience. If you're main reason for being in a relationship is sex then it's not a great relationship in my book.

I can't see why anyone would be turned off by your lack of experience.

• I feel like leaving him for that reason is terrible! I understand that not getting the pleasure and stuff you need can make you unhappy, but think about your husband. He probably feels really down about the low testosterone and if you divorce him that'll just make him feel that much worse. But its really up to you and your husband to discuss that, but thats just my two cents. A marriage is about way more than sex, you vowed to be there for each other through thick and thin. Anyway i hope the TRT works out for him! I hear it works well so good luck and the best wishes for your relationship!

• I just realized i comented on the wrong post aorry about that lol

• Sounds like you want to be a bdsm slave girl to me

What Girls Said 0