When was the first time you got drunk wasted?

When was the first time you got wasted? What's the story behind it? And how did it felt?

Most Helpful Girl

• 19 in my dorm room with my boyfriend and another friend. I got fucked up some liquor. Dont remember the brand.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Never been wasted and never want to be my dad is a recovering alcohlic he's been sober for 14 years it would if been 26 years but when I was one he slipped and got drunk but he's better now and I will never do druges because he did them also but hr doesn't anymore hasn't 21 years

• the first time i got totally wasted i was at a friends 21st birthday party. he's more of my bfs friend but im also friends with him. he invited us over with a bunch of people and we drank and partied and had a good time. not much to say lol. we slept on the kitchen floor with couch cushions and blankets because there was so many people there. it felt good and crazy!!

What Guys Said 2

• Hasn't happened to me. To be honest, I don't want to get drunk or wasted, ever.

• When i was 15. It was awesome lol