She hasn't done a poo in 10 days?

I work with ths great girl and this evening we had a convo about toilet habits and she revealed that she rarely poos. At the moment she hasn't done a poo in 10 days and this is normal. I nearly fainted.

How long have you gone without going?

• Regularly go every day
  • Go every other day
  • No rhyme or reason to it - it happens whenver

Most Helpful Guy

• That has to be one hell of a shit when it happens but it really unhealthy and she needs more grease or bran

Most Helpful Girl

• She needs to seek medical help. That's not healthy at all.

What Guys Said 8

• Some people say you are meant to poo 3 times every day. Once after breakfast, once after lunch and then again after dinner. So just after you eat. I have done 2 decent poops in the last 24 hours. Everyone should poo everyday, if you are not going everyday you are not going often enough. The fact that this woman you work with has not pooped in 10 days is very bad for her health and is got to the point that it is serious. People doing this kind of thing all the time can end up with cancer. People that do this kind of thing can also end up with internal bleeding. She needs to seek medical help immediately. She will have lots of poop inside her and it is going to be so hard for her to pass her poop because of the fact it will be so huge. Sorry not trying to be gross but just trying to express how important it is for her to get medical help immediately. You can eventually die if you don't poop. I am not trying to be dramatic just trying to tell you how serious it is.

• 2-3 times a day.

Also... hollly shit , she's literally full of shit

• I usually go every other day, the best thing to make you poo is salad
    that is what gets me going when i can't poo <3 :P

• What "she" (wink) should do is take some psyllium husk powder or something that will make "her" (wink) more regular.

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I invite you to check out my colon - it's looking FTD these days. I do at least one good one per day, thankfully 🙌

• FTD? You lost me there. Glad you're regular though! Clean colon pipes of peace.

• FTD = Fresh To Death

• Oh man i'd hate to be in her shoes, It reminds of that scene in Nutty Professor where the guy is cleaning his colon at the dinner table

• My record is 7 days without

• That's not normal... Consult with the doctor

• Once a week and when I go they are huge and won't flush down

• omg lol this is gold!

• What action do you take when they don't flush?

• I have to wait it out for hours and then it will finally flush

What Girls Said 2

• I usually go about once or twice a week, it can be up to 2 weeks. Men seem to go more than women though. That's normal to me. I do have IBS though, it can cause constipation but whenever I have the urge to go, I can so it's not that. She probably doesn't eat very healthy or she has IBS but she's probably fine.

• No it's not normal. Normal is once or twice a day. She's probably on one of those low carb diets that contain like no fiber