Is it illegal to bring a Kangaroo from Australia to the America?

My friend told me that her friend is going to get a Kangaroo home from Australia, tbh I thought it was illegal, so I told her, the she said , "No, his dad was is the Navy but then decided to choose a job as a vet" which made... Zero sense. Now then she said his dad also had to get two license to get it over. Is this true?

• Yep
    80% (8)71% (10)75% (18)Vote
  • Heck no
    20% (2)29% (4)25% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've always wanted to eat one to be honest

0|0
    0|0
    • They require a lot of skill to cook. Tastes a bit gamey, kinda like deer, but with a lot less fat.

• They don't require much skill at all actually. I mean, my dad cooked it.

You just gotta know that if it starts turning brown then you've burned it. Even when cooked, kangaroo looks raw.

But it's bloody delicious.

Most Helpful Girl

• ah say what...

0|0
    0|0
    • Zo, I'm sorry but it's illegal for me to take you from Australia to America as I just found out :") bahaha O:) <3

• you calling me a kangaroo @MarkyyG123 hahahhahahahha i can hop to that country >:D ahhahhaha

• Narhhhhhhhhhhh would I EVER do that Sweetheart :") bahaha and uhhhhhhhh sure... but because I love you I'm going to say NO!!! You stay on the ground Woman, you hear me >: haha <3

What Guys Said 7

• Hmmmm... No

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea if that's true, but I'd imagine that it's possible. Certain subspecies in certain areas are considered pests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would imagine it's illegal

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, pretty sure its illegal without permits etc

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope not cuz I'm about to ride one through the pacific ocean arrgggh

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a special permit to bring them to a local zoo. Don't think you can have one as a pet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try an Australian girl. They are all big teeth, wet pouches and love to bounce.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You ask two different questions and have a poll that says yes or no.

It is illegal for a lae person to bring a kangaroo to the US without special permits.

0|0
    0|0