I found a newspaper from 1705, didn't I?

It says 14th-17th May 1705. This is a newspaper when Mozart wasn't born yet and Bach was only 20 years old. Wow that is amazing.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's your question?

• It is very amazing, don't you think?

• @Klaatu51 yes, and I say the same to them. Not Facebook. Don't want to see your status updates.

• maybe we might have some old newspaper collectors here though

Most Helpful Guy

• whoa bro... if u don't mind sharin how did u find this? it's 4 centuries old!!!

anyway... if u don't care about old items and u don't wanna keep it u can sell it on ebay... accordin to some brief research i made 17th century newspapers r being sold at ~$30-40... not much but still a rspectable amount of money :)

What Girls Said 4

• that's actually really cool.

• FRAME IT !!

• This isn't really a question, but if you would like to know more about your bit of newspaper here is link which has other links to this very paper you have. You will have to remove the space as I cannot post links yet sorry.

Where did you find it? How has it been preserved for so long?

https:// en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Wikipedia:London_Gazette_Index/17/ 1705

• I meant internet :D

• So what? It is still amazing. The first page of an newspaper from 1705.

• There was no such thing as newspaper bach then in my country. 1705 is fucking old time for an newspaper.

• Cool, seems you like History.

What Guys Said 3

• I find it hard to believe that you found this?

I googled London Gazette and in the Wikipedia page this was one of the examples.

• Of course I found it on google. Since it is fucking old, I wanted to share it!

• Guys this is from Wikipedia it's the second image.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_London_Gazette

• Where fif you find that? Sell it on ebay.