Caitlyn Jenner might be indicted on vehicular manslaughter, do you think she/he will go to jail or get the death penalty, if convicted?

Most Helpful Girl

• I read somewhere that he wasn't found to be on his phone talking or texting at the time of the accident, so i'm not sure what will happen. But you won't get death for manslaughter. If he's found guilty he might get a couple of years in jail but I doubt it, he'll probably just get probation or something if that's possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• Jail most likely. But considering he's rich and famous there's always a chance he will be let off with it. :/

• Is that really true? Would be very nasty if rich and famous people can buy/get theirselves out of jail.

• @Dipsy It happens all the time, sadly...

What Girls Said 8

• No s/he won't get the death penalty, because s/he is rich.

• He'd only get a prison sentence, not the death penalty.

• He wouldn't get death, he would get prison.

• i don't think so

• Who else thinks Caitlyn is doing this shit for the lols?

• i dont understand the felony? what did he do exactly?

• Vehicular manslaugher. He hit someone with his car and killed them

• wow i could suddenly read it right after i read what it meant lol

and i never heard of that :O
      I don't know about jail though (i hope so) but the thing is he is trans and a celebrity... see how that can cause a lot of clashes?
      remember the stuff MJ was charged with? it caused so much noise even before they even said the verdict at all
      I don't know if it will be THAT big though

• Too rich for death penalty and plus she's a woman now so..
    Makes me wonder if he changed he's sex just so he could make people think he feels guilty about it and that he's emotionally damaged so people would feel sorry for him.

• Never understood why running someone over by accident is a crime in the US. It isn't punishable in most countries. You might lose your licence (if your were intoxicated) but that's pretty much about it.

• Are you serious right now? He/she/it wasn't paying attention to the road and killed someone. Why shouldn't that person be punished for killing someone else?

• its called manslaughter. its gross negligence.

• Must be a troll or just fucking retarded

What Guys Said 11

• In the US they do not execute people for vehicular manslaughter. If their was drugs or alcohol involved she will probably do some jail time, if not probably probation

• manslaughter does not deserve the death penal and I'm pretty sure its not even an option in manslaughter cases

• Death penalty is only for first degree murder cases. He/she/it will most likely do a few years in prison and that will be it.

• She'll never get the death penalty, but I hope she goes to jail. It's ridiculous that we're cheering for someone who killed someone and she doesn't even seem that remorseful.

• he's going to get raped in prison. he should be in prison.

• Manslaughter and murder are pretty different.

• probably not

• Ain't easy driving in heels is it?

• I wonder if he said FUCK in a male or female voice when he rear ended innocent people.

• Considering she wasn't speeding, using cell phone or driving under the influence, she probably won't spend any time in jail.

• Don't know and don't care.