My friend that's a boy asked me for a picture of me in my undies n bra n I stupidly did it but not my bra on snapchat n he diddnt screenshot it?

should I be worried

• Help
  • Answer

Most Helpful Guy

• If he is a nice friend i think he will not do anythinng bad with the pictuures...
    You can message him asking to keet them for itself only...

Most Helpful Girl

• You're my mom's age. R u really 55 ? And referring to a man probably ur age as a boy?

• I have a feeling you're a young teen.
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact . Message admins with correct date of birth for it to be changed.

If this boy cares for you I doubt he will do anything with ur photos.

If u don't feel comfortable with ur naked images out there this is a big sign you shouldn't send sexy photos

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately there are screen grabbers that will copy a pic without you knowing. Especially if he's running Snap in an emulator on a PC. I wouldn't be too worried, things like this rarely get put on the internet! If you were underage, it might be different!

• No, You probably should be glad that he didn't screen shot it.