Can feminism get any dumber. Feminist are now claiming air conditioning is sexist at work?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/1178 This is seriously getting out of hand. will feminist just disbanned in the industrialized world. you are no longer needed.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's interesting actually lol. At my work it's annoying because the people who are sitting/standing around are always complaining that it's cold but the people like me and others who are always moving are always hot. They're always trying to turn the air up and we're dying from heat exhaustion.

Maybe they should consider moving around a little, in my opinion it's way better being too cold than it is too warm. Just wear a jacket or something, being too warm makes it impossible to ever cool off again it feels like.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it wasn't for feminism, your mom wouldn't have the rights that she has now.

• Anyways the link doesn't work

• not true. feminism had nothing to do with getting women equal rights. that was the suffragettes. feminism hijacked an earlier movement and adopted it for themselves.

What Girls Said 5

• There's nothing there, calm down go take a nap or something.

• you're actually defending these women?

• you just made assumptions so you could rationalize throwing a tantrum

• if it has the word sexist in it, then it was written by a feminist.

• Pissbaby needs a nap for sure

• lol so you're defending these women

• @Girlslie lol oh okay because she messaged and blocked me b4 I could respond to it. She was upset that I said something. she's kinda out there I guess. And no problem!

• lol that's so odd, she must be one of those people who wants the site all to herself I guess

• feminism is a walking contradiction for idiot women its retarded God created gender roles for a reason and it says in the bible "all men are created equal" so whats the problem

• so tired of feminism, anti-feminism, and all that bull

• This woman is not a feminist, she is anything but. I want to find her and punch her in her faux feminist face. SHE IS NOT A FEMINIST!

For one, she claims that men control the heating, a real feminist would never let that excuse wash, she'd learn to use the fucking machine and take control!

This woman is a total total idiot.

Office clothing is sexist, men have to wear suits and trousers while women can get a way with wearing much breezier, cooler clothes. The air con needs to be cooler when you are sweating away in a shirt, These pathetic bitches need to put a fucking jumper on.

• She is a feminist. this is what modern feminist look like.

What Guys Said 9

• It is physically impossible for a woman to sit in any room, regardless of temperature, for more than 15 minutes without saying: "I'm cold."

• I've always wanted to be one of those women lol, it feels like every woman around me is cold and i'm always so hot, I feel like there's something wrong with me sometimes.

• Feminism and Political Correctness need to start over and go back to the real issues at hand. People are way to sensitive now and the media just blows this crap so far out of proportion.

• For those of you that tl;dr this story is about how air conditioning is somehow designed to work better for men than women because of body temperature differences.

Enough of this feminazi bullshit. You know what I do when someone cranks up the AC and I'm too cold, I either ask them to decrease the intensity or put on a sweater. I don't bitch about it on the news.

• Ha
    Haha
    Hahaha
    Hahahaha
    Hahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha
    Hahahahahahaha
    Hahahahahaha
    Hahahahaha
    Hahahaha
    Hahaha
    Haha
    Ha

• This is part of the Left Luddite agenda. They just want to stop industrial output, so we are weaker relative to Red China, the Turd World, or both.

• can we PLEASE for one stop the fucking bullshit of blaming the othe political opinion.
      This isn't "leftie" or "rightie" or whatever the hell, this is just loco women with a victim complex.

• Sorry, but what side of the political spectrum do these "womyn" fall on, ALWAYS?

• i just have one think to tell.. if feminist want equal ( they dont) they should call them human rights not feminist the same say it all... and u know for the same crime guys get more years... a lot of country when a girl gets rapped or othr bad stuff they got a lot of suporte.. mans? they are mans they hate to handle it by them self... why mans suicide more than womans...

• Women are just evil they deserve to be imprisoned and given no rights.

• Dude, what can I say. "Feminists" became a retarded special interest group a long time ago.

• will we ever just stand up at the same time as men at say I don't know 4 thirty pm central standard time and all men just slap the women to our left and check them all at once?

• Link doesn't work. Feminism is dumb, though; I agree with you.