Who is your favourite GTA 5 character?

For me, it's a hard question! I really like Michael because he is the only one in the game with a wife and two kids! He seems more like a family man! Always getting Tracey and jimmy out of trouble! And I like Trevor because he is scary and intimidating but with those two kids, he has a soft spot! Kinda makes you wish you were a De Santa kid so you could have a super over protective uncle T to scare all the boys away haha

Most Helpful Guy

• My favorite is michael. He is a gun slingin "i robbed people in the 90s and now im in a midlife crisis kinda guy." and he is clever. I enjoy his corny movie star quotes and how he tries to adjust to his new life style.
    After that is franklin. he's like michael but younger. He is a criminal at heart but knows what his peers are doing is not only stupid but doesn't bring in enough coins. He is moving on up but it could be tonhis unfortunant demise in the future..
    Then their is trevor... fuck this dude represents ever gta player in history. He has balls ans he is a hipster but he's awesome.

• I'm pretty sure everyone loves Michael! Haha they should rename "everybody loves Raymond" to "everybody loves Michael" haha that's how I feel about franlkin too! It's like once they meet Michael gains a new son!

• Yes!!! That would be awesome!! I would probably be the first to buy it haha

• Do you play online?

Most Helpful Girl

• Michael. Poor guy never gets a break.

What Guys Said 9

• I thought Michael was a total asshole early on, but I quickly grew to like him both because he's a sympathetic character with how badly his family treats him, and because he's a retired badass who knows his best days are behind him.

Trevor is second place, just because he is consistently entertaining and surprising.

• Franklin. I like his style and his background, I just wish there was more gang related missions, hopefully a future GTA will go back to all the gangs stuff.

• Yes!!! Just like in GTA San Andreas!

• i liked mike and franklin. i didn't like the mini games you have to play with trevgor

• A girl playing GTA? Where... Where have you been all my life?*Tear*

• Haha up here in Canada! Where good ole uncle T lived! Haha I've been playing GTA since I think I was 13? I'm obsessed with it haha

• That's nice, I'm sure you'd be fun, my experiences with nurses in the past have been mixed :P

• Haha same here! I want to be the nurse people are always talking about (in a good way haha) some nurses are so snobby! But you luck out and get some really nice nurses!

• Trevor Philips

• You know the weird one who just murders things, Trevor or something? That sort of character is butchering characters in media. Everyone thinks it's witty and original, when it really, really isn't. Hate that bollocks.

• I like trevor because he is crazy and lives in small town out of the city, but i think my favorite one is franklin because he is a gangster, i like the gangs, their street fights and shooting and of course the gangsta rap.

• Michael, he's super depressed and jaded so I relate to him the most.

• I like the babe who playing those characters a lot more. A lot lot more... Which is you ;) Will you go out with me?

• Haha! Sure why not! 😉😉

What Girls Said 2

• I think Trevor because I like crazy characters. Franklin is pretty cool too.

I didn't care for Michael to be honest.

• never played :(