Which country is better to live in?

Which country is better to live in?

• Canada
  • USA (Black-majority cities only)
  • Brazil
  • Argentina
  • Uruguay
  • Japan/China/Southeast Asia
  • South Africa

Most Helpful Guy

• Someones got a thing for black guys.. lol

• More like black girls, LOL. Or both. 👫 👭

• Oh you're bi?

• Yep ☺️

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've seen, Canada seems like a great place to live.

What Guys Said 12

• Beyond basic crime statistics it really makes little difference what country. The greatest factor determining how much you'll enjoy being anywhere is YOU.

• As a Canadian I can tell you that although the majority aren't too happy with our current Prime Minister, it's still a wonderful place to live. We have universal health care, friendly people, and we actually have some level of gun control (so you probably won't get shot)

• of those, I've only ever been to Japan, Canada, and obviously the US. Since I don't speak much Japanese, that's obviously out. So, Canada it is.

I like how you specified black-majority cities. remind the raci- *ahem* patriots of what they are neglecting to consider in their assumed greatness of the U. S..

• I'm not racist. Actually, I'd like to live in a black-majority area.

• Uh. I never said you were racist. Contrarily, I thought you did a superb job of reminding actual racists about racial disparity in the U. S.

• Oh. I thought you were being sarcastic! Thank you.

• Canada seems like a good option, but I have one other country in mind which is not there in the vote.

• Which one?

• I'm sure it is, but a little bit too isolated for me

• Yes, I think that's also true.

• I never been to any of the options and the US cities I have been in, I have no idea if they are black majority or not. Anyway I am happy enough in Ireland.

• why isn´t there even one single northern european country? you know... like those on top of the list of happiest populations?

also how can you just throw japan, china and whole southeast asia into one bucket? there's a huge difference betweenall those countries.

out of those i´d go for Canada or japan.

• You can only put 7 options, so I had to throw them all together.

Going to EU is pretty a hard for a Turk like me, so I'm looking to other places. There are lesser Turks in other continents, so less stereotypes.

• well there are a lot of possibilities for foreigners to assimilate to our culture. those who do are in fact respected by most people but those who choose to stay in their turkis ghettos and don´t care for our society are being hated on.

by the way i know that actual turkish people are really lovely and friendly people... but man it´s like all your social rejects end up here, spoiling our society XD the ones that are nice and "normal" don´t even srike me as "turkish" people... just nice normal people :D

• IKR? I don't know how they're the ones making it there.

• The one with the girl with large asses.

So Brazil. Preferably in a non-crime ridden area, however.

• None of those options

• Scandinavia, for obvious reasons.

• Maybe Australia or Canadá, or north of Europe.

• Why is Black-only cities a factor in here?

• 👩🏾👨🏾👧🏾👦🏾👶🏾👵🏾👴🏾 I like black people! Especially African-Americans.

• What about Australia? Where's Australia? :D

• Too much deadly insects...

• Thank God 🇦🇺

• haha few haters there. Oh well *shrugs*

What Girls Said 0