How is being an adult like?

Did you feel liberated when you turned 18? I'm 14 and I feel restricted, like everything is against me because legally I can't make my own decisions. I realize life after school is hard, though, so please don't lecture about that. Have a cookie 🍪

Most Helpful Guy

• Liberation for me came when I started earning enough to live on my own, to make my own way in the world without anyone's support. It came when I was about 20.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i felt good.. i felt like an adult cuz i got my CNIC.. so because of that i could do most of stuff on my own.. i had my bank account.. and things like that make you feel good.. but i still live with that. i will totally responsible adult when i move out..

What Guys Said 2

• Well its depand on dont remamber past just go present in every age i feel normal not warid so just relex :)

• When I just turn 18 and finished highschool I felt liberated. That lasted for a month or two. School and parents are replaced by jobs and your boss.

What Girls Said 1

• No, everything gets worse lol. You have to pay for things that used to be free.

• Yeah... No idea how I'll support myself

• Not a couple, really. You're not considered a full person before 18. That's the good thing about turning 18, no one can tell you you're too dumb to consent or anything like that, but you have take full responsibility of your life

• Yeah exactly :)