(Quiz) Which Time Period Do YOU Belong In?

http://www.playbuzz.com/cassandralewis10/which-time-period-do-you-belong-in

Renaissance Italy
You belong in Renaissance Italy (1300–1500 AD). There is nothing you treasure more than beauty and intelligence. You love learning new things, and you enjoy a good challenge. You appreciate the past, but you're eager for new discoveries. You are cultured, passionate, and refined.

(Quiz)Which Time Period Do YOU Belong In?

0|0
25|27

Most Helpful Guy

• This seems a self-serving question to find guys that love the full-figured, Rubenesque women that you posted in the image!! The Renaissance was an amazing time, but I would still prefer being here, now, maybe having a casually cuddly, Rubenesque-type woman to snuggle!
    Beyond that, technology is advancing so fast, that I would choose HERE, NOW, because so much is happening!!

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Victorian England

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48b8-af01-70d2fbc0a6ec.jpg

You belong in the Victorian era (1837–1901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.

I was hoping for something more ancient but oh well ^^;

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• Feudal Japan
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49ee-87bb-ec33be558988.jpg

You belong in Feudal Japan (1185–1573 AD). Nothing matters more to you than pride, honor, and refinery. You are elegant, graceful, and a lover of nature. You value the arts, but you're a fighter too. History and tradition matter greatly to you, and you hold tight to the past. You are gentle and cautious, but strong and resilient.

Who'd have known? ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • You know I LOVE it when people "romanticize" periods of time in the past. LOL Especially people who play those D & D roleplaying games. It's a trip to hear how they THINK things would be, as oppose to what reality is.
    The first thing I think of that makes me laugh is their total disregard for the things they take for granted, i. e. amenities for (you guesed it) hygiene and sanitation. These are the two things that will IMMEDIATELY stay in the forefront of your mind as to why it SUCKS so much to live in the past. LOL And yes ladies, that includes menstrual medicines and "absorption" devices and their serious non-existence then.
    Then in a close second comes dental hygiene - bad teeth, no flossing, or brushing, (ten minute giggle fit at the sheer grossness of it all), then there is body odor and $10 to whoever can guess what the leading item was that passed for toilet paper! XD >in tears, snorting, shortness of breath, & aching sidesgiggles, hissing through teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4437-8483-76eac57dd984.jpg
    You belong in Medieval Ireland (400–1400 AD). You value tradition, family, and honor. You are strong and resilient, and you believe in doing what's right. There is a softness inside of you, but you reveal that only to those closest to you. Hard work and equality are essential to you, and you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Feudal Japan (1185–1573 AD). Nothing matters more to you than pride, honor, and refinery. You are elegant, graceful, and a lover of nature. You value the arts, but you're a fighter too. History and tradition matter greatly to you, and you hold tight to the past. You are gentle and cautious, but strong and resilient.

Um, what? That was not expected, and not very accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4437-8483-76eac57dd984.jpg

You belong in Medieval Ireland (400–1400 AD). You value tradition, family, and honor. You are strong and resilient, and you believe in doing what's right. There is a softness inside of you, but you reveal that only to those closest to you. Hard work and equality are essential to you, and you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.

1|1
    0|0
  • Which Time Period Do YOU Belong In?
    Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • 1920s New York

You belong in 1920s New York (1919–1929). You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way. Unattached to the past and eager for a brighter future, you're constantly moving forward. If you want something, nothing can get in your way. You're glittery, fresh, and full of life.

Sounds good.

I'd also be happy with this one though

Feudal Japan

You belong in Feudal Japan (1185–1573 AD). Nothing matters more to you than pride, honor, and refinery. You are elegant, graceful, and a lover of nature. You value the arts, but you're a fighter too. History and tradition matter greatly to you, and you hold tight to the past. You are gentle and cautious, but strong and resilient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4259-94ee-69903cebc0bd.jpg
    You belong in Ancient Rome (753 BC–476 AD). Powerful, confident, and bursting with passion, you are a force to be reckoned with! You value cleanliness and order, and you know how to get a job done. You strive for excellence, and you're always looking for ways to improve yourself. You might be hard-working and serious, but boy, do you know how to throw a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Revolutionary America
    Revolutionarywww.college.columbia.edu
    You belong in Revolutionary America (1765–1783 AD). You are strong, scrappy, and brave. When you set a goal, you're willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it. You believe in goodness and equality, and you're willing to suffer today to make tomorrow better. You value tradition, but you're eager to try and do new things.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bce-86b7-d77955cfb98c.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome
    You belong in Ancient Rome (753 BC–476 AD). Powerful, confident, and bursting with passion, you are a force to be reckoned with! You value cleanliness and order, and you know how to get a job done. You strive for excellence, and you're always looking for ways to improve yourself. You might be hard-working and serious, but boy, do you know how to throw a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly I didn't expethisehisrulorst. But it looks cool!
    You belong in the Victorian era (1837–1901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.
    (I'm the one wearing yellow)

0|0
    0|0
  • Victorian England... I've always thought that time period was dumb too haha

1|0
    0|0
  • blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/.../4.jpg
    1940's including World War 2. Everything seemed more clear back then. Even black liberation really began then.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Doris_Miller.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in the Victorian era (1837–1901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.

I am a girl apparently.

0|1
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome. as it happens i know enough about that period to say that while the idea is appealing and i might like to visit, I wouldn't want to live there.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1920s New York City
    1920skennethmarkhoover. files. wordpress. com
    You belong in 1920s New York (1919–1929). You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way. Unattached to the past and eager for a brighter future, you're constantly moving forward. If you want something, nothing can get in your way. You're glittery, fresh, and full of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Ancient Rome (753 BC–476 AD). Powerful, confident, and bursting with passion, you are a force to be reckoned with! You value cleanliness and order, and you know how to get a job done. You strive for excellence, and you're always looking for ways to improve yourself. You might be hard-working and serious, but boy, do you know how to throw a party.
    O'wow this is actually pretty accurate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • The time period of the virgin Mary since im also a virgin 😅😅😅

0|0
    0|0
  • no existent.

This world is and has always been ran by evil men.

0|0
    0|1
  • Stop quizz spamming, this is GAG not PlayBuzz!

1|0
    0|0
  • The golden age of 2840.
    www.brainsnooze.com/zz/wp-content/uploads/44.jpg

Long gone are the days of wars fought over religious beliefs or natural resources. Those concepts have instead been replaced by harmony and a respect and appreciation for life. Mankind have finally come together and realized that there is no need to wait for someone to save them. The key was always within and the only ones who could save humanity was humanity themselves. Our sense of wonder and questions about our origin and our final destination still remain though, as curiosity is one on mankinds strongest traits.

Technology have made it possible for everyone to live a comfortable life where all basic needs are taken care of. This have also basically rendered crime obsolete both as a need and a mental construct.
    The traditional jobs have been replaced by people doing what they love or do because of a sense of duty to help better the community and the earth as a whole.

Improving ourselves have also made a bigger entrance and making a "career" is no longer what defines us or makes us feel like we have accomplished something in life. Now most people measure their success in the amount of appreciation and happiness they feel and to what extent they can share this with others.

You as a person value freedom and wisdom. Your creativity makes you look ahead and search for new solutions but you also easily become bored and restless when the world doesn't move in the same rate as your creative mind does.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• 1920s New York City
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...458b-b175-322beec98b76.jpg
    that's good.. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Victorian England

0|0
    0|0
  • Victorian England

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • 1920s New York City
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...458b-b175-322beec98b76.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Pre-Revolutionary France
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...49cd-8f28-a0f553627a38.jpg
    You belong in Pre-Revolutionary France (1400–1789 AD). You are elegant, refined, and dazzling. You value beauty and intellect, and you love to have a good time. No one has more charm or grace than you, and you have the riches to prove it. You are sophisticated and noble, and your blood runs true blue.

Given my fashion sense it's exactly on point with this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Medieval Ireland (400–1400 AD). You value tradition, family, and honor. You are strong and resilient, and you believe in doing what's right. There is a softness inside of you, but you reveal that only to those closest to you. Hard work and equality are essential to you, and you're not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Victorian England cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48b8-af01-70d2fbc0a6ec.jpg You belong in the Victorian era (1837–1901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.

Thats lovely :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in 1920s New York (1919–1929). You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way. Unattached to the past and eager for a brighter future, you're constantly moving forward. If you want something, nothing can get in your way. You're glittery, fresh, and full of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Pre-Revolutionary France (1400–1789 AD). You are elegant, refined, and dazzling. You value beauty and intellect, and you love to have a good time. No one has more charm or grace than you, and you have the riches to prove it. You are sophisticated and noble, and your blood runs true blue.

lol, ok if you say so.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Victorian Era

0|0
    0|0
  • Medieval Ireland

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Ancient Rome (753 BC–476 AD). Powerful, confident, and bursting with passion, you are a force to be reckoned with! You value cleanliness and order, and you know how to get a job done. You strive for excellence, and you're always looking for ways to improve yourself. You might be hard-working and serious, but boy, do you know how to throw a party.

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in 1920s New York (1919–1929). You're a fun-loving, adventurous dreamer. When you decide to have a good time, you do it all the way. Unattached to the past and eager for a brighter future, you're constantly moving forward. If you want something, nothing can get in your way. You're glittery, fresh, and full of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in Feudal Japan (1185–1573 AD).
    Nothing matters more to you than pride, honor, and refinery. You are elegant, graceful, and a lover of nature. You value the arts, but you're a fighter too. History and tradition matter greatly to you, and you hold tight to the past. You are gentle and cautious, but strong and resilient.

aww, i like japan

0|0
    0|0
  • Ancient Rome. I am strong-willed so of all eras this probably suits me best, but of course I like the now :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I also got the renaissance:)

0|0
    0|0
  • here are my results mine was New York City
    http://www.littlethings.com/?s=quiz

0|0
    0|0
  • 1920s. New. York city

0|0
    0|0
  • Victorian England (1837–1901 AD)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got medieval Ireland.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feudal Japan :o

0|0
    0|0
  • Pre revolutionary France...

0|0
    0|0
  • You belong in the Victorian era (1837–1901 AD). Proper and poised, you are full of grace, charm, and beauty. You appreciate the finer things in life, and you value high morals. Some might think you're a snob - but you can't help it if you have class! When the setting is right, you like to loosen your corset and have a good time, but that's your little secret.

if only...*wishful sigh*

0|0
    0|0