Why are black and white girls so popular?

Every time someone likes a celebrity it's a white or black girl. White and black girls are always on magazines. White and black girls are always told they are SOOOO beautiful and are queens and stuff. They don't let anyone else get any attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• In what country? If you're in a country where the population is majority white and biggest minority is black... guess what? Publications for for girls will sell whatever the biggest racial demograph is.

Kinda like how if you are buying a magazine in Delhi... guess what? The covers probably won't be japanese girls!

Most Helpful Girl

• I never thought of that... Well maybe because most celebrities need to be easily manipulated, and many of "those" (white/black) girls who are hungry for fame usually fit the mold. Tall, skinny, does absolutely anything for fame.

I'm not saying this because I'm racist or anything... I love all races. It's just the truth.

What Guys Said 8

• From my point of view, black and while are the extremes. Both are beautiful. But there are hundreds of shades in between, and all are equally beautiful. It has nothing to do with race or nationality, but on personality. All colours can be equally lovely!!

• I believe it will be in your best interest that you worry less about celebrities and focus on areas in your life that give you genuine value out of life. The downfall of our youth is being distracted by media and what's popular. Changing ourselves to fit someone else's standards is absolutely crazy.

• This isn't addressed enough. White and black gets all the attention in America.

Sure they both want to complain about each other all the time, but they're the only two with a real platform.

And Hispanics have to deal with disproportionate racism from BOTH of the largest groups in the country. Asians, Indians, etc do to, to a lesser extent. I'm sure they don't get anywhere near the same level of hate or violence but they are drastically underrepresented in this country.

• Good point. I guess it might have to do with black people being portrayed as the usual victims of racism.

• well many races have white skin colour

• ooooh someone's jealous :P what ethnicity are you?

• It's mostly white women but that's due to the success of years of invading and colonising. And using weapons like racism!

• Probably because they make up the majority population.

What Girls Said 4

• You must look at the same magazines because there are tons of different races on magazine covers & mostly some of them are mixed with different races.

• Thats all thats in the media, black and white people

• western society is sex crazed

most white girls are as easy as it gets
    and most black guys are huge

• Western society lol... I think humans in general are sex crazed

Doesn't mean you you try to hide it, that you don't think about it...

• coincidence?