- He is right, pretend to sleep!0% (0)5% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Try some ninja powers to kill that shirk, duh biatch~50% (3)32% (6)36% (9)Vote
- Run into the sky, #F*ckGravity!17% (1)26% (5)24% (6)Vote
- Let yourself die in pace, RIP.33% (2)16% (3)20% (5)Vote
- Kill that shark from inside, boom boom pow!0% (0)21% (4)16% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
If you notice it before it's too late
and have to defend yourself, "poke it's eyes."
You may have heard how they smell blood
in the water, yeah? wrong.. they actually detect
the vibrations of splashing creatures.
Which is why they sometimes confuse
people for sea lions, or turtles.0
Most Helpful Girl
Punch it in the nose. They have a sensor there as @John_Doesnt said. If it bumps against something that hurts it (like a punch) it'll think there's a wall or something and is likely to release. Whether or not you'll make it to safety after release... that's another question.1