Do you ever get one of those days where you feel like everyone is just out to judge the hell out of you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It happens. Days where i feel pretty much pissed off and feel like crashing everyone who tries to talk to me... Days where i feel like i want to be left alone lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh, I can sense judgment but it doesn't bother me. If they're not someone who's opinion, presence, and intelligence I highly respect and admire then I don't care. They can judge me till their dying breath but if they are not family, friends, or someone whom I truly look up to, I can honestly say I won't give a sh*t. This is probably because I sincerely feel like judgments are just minute chatter... background noise to be drowned out by more significant, major messages. Those more significant, major messages being the moments where someone looks you in the eyes and you can feel their appreciation for you. When someone hold you closely. The protective stance of a pet you've nurtured. The relived tone of someone who's mind was complete and total chaos.

You just have to stay strong, positive, and never forget all the wonderful ways you have touched this world. You are not your mistakes, flaws, bad choices, or wrongdoings. There is so much more to you than your moments of weakness and the encounters where you fail to handle things a certain way. It's not like that person's judgments actually have the power to determine what you experience in life and what opportunities are accessible. Don't give judgment great magnitude. The second someone judges you, stop whatever you're doing, look yourself in the mirror, smile, and say "Thank you. I am so glad that _____" *insert comment which contradicts their judgment* :)

What Guys Said 12

• I've had those days! Most of them were in college in the dorms. Some dudes were throwing me shade for no reason at all, I'm one of the most friendly, socially open dudes ever!

Maybe they saw me as competition for the ladies. :-P

• This is someone who wore a fucking neon pink "Hi, I'm awkward" t-shirt that's a size too small in public replying to your question.

I think I'm kinda asking for it.

• Yes, i feel that way lot i wish i could make a change for good in my life
    i made some bad choices having a relative live with me and i can't trust them
    this person is totally different from me
    I'm compassionate , loving, don't judge others
    this cousin is judgmental, can be mean, lacks compassion
    yes i tell myself now i must be nuts ,

• It happens but generally it turns out positively. I'm rather diplomatic to solve these issues and often, some people will be on your side too so things come to a rest :D

• I judge you, in a good way. <3

• I know what you mean believe me, when that happens I basically just look at what I'm assuming about how other people see me in a bad way and try to think of ways I could be wrong in that regard.

MHO is a fantastic answer.

• are you a 100% sure about this it could just be in your head i mean if its people you know from day 2 day its prb true other wise i think its just coincidence

• Lol you alright?

And yeah I have those days everyone in a while, not fun I'll tell you that.

• I am a little to big to judge:P

• I only know a few people who don't judge me. Everyone else... yeah.

• No, but there are days it feels like everyone's mad at me.

• ... what did you do?

• Nothing, people have just been really mean to me 😞

• I'm sorry to hear that. What are they saying/doing?

What Girls Said 8

• Yessss. Or days where it feels like everyone you come across has an extreme dislike for you. Like you've managed to piss every person in the world off just by waking up.

• Yeah, don't we all?

• Sometimes, yes, but I learned now that to avoid it I need to stop judging others myself. I feel I need to take the huge log out of my own eye before I can tell someone else to remove the speck from their eye...

• All the time. :(

• Ooh yes I do it sucks ! 😞

• of course i do

• Yes plenty of times 😒

• yes it happens and it sucks and just want to be alone.