Do IDs hate you?

IDs hate me!! I think I have some sort of curse or something!! I was not born to take any kind of IDs. Same thing goes with my driver's license and my passport. I feel embarrassed to show them -.-

look ok this is my new student ID and it's just horrible, yup I am cursed!!
Do IDs hate you?

I can't even tell if my eyes are closed or not -.-

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think anyone is satisfied with their ID photos

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Ah you are young I am on my third ten year passport - Not only is it a terrible photo but it is also "Oh Gawd how much have I aged in 10 years"
    Seriously for different reasons I have had about 40 ids and believe I am in no rush to show them off but in retrospect my 20s passport looked good unfortunately I didn't realise that till I got an horrible 30s passport. On a positive note I think my 40s passport looks better than my 30s (small mercies)
    Totally unrelated I was looking for something funny about a bad pic and came across this totally different pic but it made me laugh so I am putting in here.
    fsymbols.co/.../...y-quotes-designdrizzle-6926.jpg

• That reminds me of a story. I was getting an updated ID card pic. at work. The lady was telling me to tilt me head, sit straight & so on. Finally I said "it's an ID card picture NOT a family portrait. Just take the picture."
    She got mad & said "maybe that's why ID pictures look so bad" I said "so what!"

• They don't let me fucking smile in my ID pictures so I look like as if I'm going to shiv someone.

• You're not ashamed of being Asian are you? I only ask because of the "eyes look closed" comment. I'm white and i can tell your eyes are opened fine.

Also everybody looks bad in ids. The lighting and angle are always terrible and I'm never getting them taken when i have time to look good

• ha thanks but not, I'm not Asian.

• Lawl. Well i guess that would make it extra weird if you were insecure about it then :p

• 1|0
  • Mine are always awkward, I look like a prison inmate in mine lol. I never understood why ID photos and mugshots can't have any individuality

• I remember years ago you couldn't even smile you had to look so stone faced. It looked very stupid

• THANK GOD THAT'S A WORLDWIDE PROBLEM lol 😂 at least ur ID is colored here the ids arw in black and white but the driving licence arw colored

• I don't like mine either lol.

• Lmao my IDs always look like a mug shot for me.

• ahh that bad? mine too :(

• Haha yours doesn't look like a mug shot, don't worry. If you see my license you'd be like ok and why did they arrest you when giving you this?

• Some of mine are bad but the majority of mine are really good pictures

• I'm forever looking like some heroin addict in my ID photos...
    ._.

• Yeah id's hates me but have to deal with it, need another 7 years with my lisence

• Yes. The same story for me most of the time. Anyway, you look really cute in the profile pics -- especially the one you had with your little nieces.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm the same way! My driver's license makes me look like a ghost. My passport makes me look like I want to murder someone. They're not pretty. I can't a good serious photo to save my life as it seems.

I can relate to TJ Miller's stand-up when he talks about his driver's license photo.

wittyandpretty.com/.../tj-miller-license.png

• The only ID I hate a lot is my passport one because it's freaking ugly, but thankfully I can change it in 4 years time. The rest I'm okay in it, it doesn't look that bad.

• thankfully! but I bet you look beautiful! <3

• Ahahah no way man I was freaking fat when I took my identity card's pic 5 years ago 😂😂

• Yes, most of the time. My driver's license looks like I'm 11 years old and I'm cornered, waiting for Michael Myers to find me. My college ID wasn't too bad, at least I looked like an older teen. But I think your ID is cute! :)

• hahha aww how cute!! and thanks love <3

• Every time I have to show ID, I cringe; I see them look back and forth a few times at me and the ID...
      No prob <3

• It's OK mine sucks too

• Yes about the same here. Then again it's what I will look like when I get pulled over for some traffic infraction.

• if you think that's bad, you should see mine!

everytime i bust out my drivers license, people always do a double take to make sure it's really me. it's that bad. i think it's because they take the photos really quick.

• ahhh I know they do, I hate it. They don't even like tell you before taking the picture :(

• Yeah.

When I got my ID my dad was like, "aren't you going to smile?" I told him no, because "I won't be smiling when they see me"

oh, the picture is just beautiful.
    I can't wait to get rid of it.

• I had to take my photo for my school ID yesterday. I hope it turned out well.

• Actually, my DL looks pretty good☺️ Just had it taken too