Why do you think their are only six Democratic Presidential debates, and do you feel their should be more than six debates?

In my opion their should be more than six debates, but the Democratic commity limited the number of debates to six to protect Hilary and minmize her exposure.

Most Helpful Girl

• How many you expect? I think 6 is enough for everyone to talk about the issues their campaigning for.

• At least 8 or more. During the 2008 Democratic Primary I believe their were at least 26 debates. In my opinion six isn't enough, especially to unknown candidates.

Most Helpful Guy

• I also think this an insanely low number of debates for primaries... 08' had well over 20 if I recall.

this is just to keep voters from realizing how great Bernie is! his only problem in my opinion is that half of the country don't even know who he is. Hopefully he wins New Hampshire as they predict so he gets the recognition finally to really pull Hillary down.

What Girls Said 1

• The less democrats the better

• Like the Republicans are any better. Both parties are responsible.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think there is worry about exposure in debates. the media will expose whatever there is to be exposed.

but I don't know the definite reason... maybe lack of candidates... don't know though for sure

• I agree, but you guys can probably derive that from my avatar.