Can you guess what is so special about today?

Today is a very special day

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Do enlighten me about it.

• It's the day where dad makes french fries? :)

• It's @I_am_repulsive 's birthday! Happy birthday again <3 ^_^

• Your birthday?

• August 22nd, huh?

on this day in 2007, The Texas Rangers defeat the Baltimore Orioles 30–3, the most runs scored by a team in modern Major League Baseball history. The combined run total is also Major League record.

Happy anniversary!

• @Empatheticlady that's good and I am glad you are not a bad person. It sucks how that one guy yesterday ruined my mood yesterday and it was my birthday yesterday. You made me feel a lot better. Thanks for the advice. I am no longer in a bad mood. Today everyone was busy, so I couldn't celebrate my birthday but today and tomorrow I am going to celebrate it. Today with my best friend only and tomorrow with my best friend and family.

• I'm glad I could help you feel better. Even if people made rude comments on this site, it usually has nothing to do with the person who posted the question. They just want to be silly and don't realize how they come off to others. Keep that in mind, too.

I'm happy you've found time to celebrate with family and friends. You'll have a good time. Happy (belated) Birthday!

What Guys Said 3

• Is it Leif Erikson Day already?
    nypdecider.files.wordpress.com/.../leif.gif?w=500

• First time you saw a woman naked?

• Wow dude, you are making fun of me now

• Grow up dude, and quit judging by looks.

• I have seen a woman naked a long time ago. Why do you and the other women and men make fun of my looks? You and other women are basically saying that I look like a guy that can't laid and if that's why I am happy about. You and the other women need to grow the hell up. All you guys are going to hell.

• Today is the day something special happened to you!! Comgrats