What do you usually do to feel better when you're sad?

As it says.. What do you do? x3
I'm not feeling too great, and I usually try to go to sleep, but that's not happening. lol

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Force yourself to smile. You don't have to mean it but just by making your face smile you can trick yourself into feeling better. (not completely but it does help)

• Usually it's music, or I watch a sitcom or something; play some video games too.
    I'm also not feeling too good right now...

• Music / dance
    Play a game
    Go for a long walk. Then go for another long walk.

• I listen to David Bowie. Always perks me up for some reason
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLnPd7lzT4g

• +1 ♥ Bowie

• @Ozanne
      I always lie about any personal info they request online. If I knew I was going to stick around here I would have made it closer (but still a lie). The B date was actually someone I know and could easily remember if they wanted it for a lost password or something.

• I listen to music that I enjoy. Talk to close friends or family. Watch cat videos on youtube.
    https://youtu.be/z0QvbLz-FA8

• Eat some healthy food to fill my stomach and not gain unhealthy weight. Exercise. Look at really cute videos of animals being kind to each other. Help someone else out in need. Talk to people

Sorry you're having a shitty time :(

• 0|0
  • Mostly I never feel better
    ... that's why I mostly turn off light play my guitar and sing 🎤 and so onnnnnnn

• I would listen to music to get me pumped up. If not that then watch a good movie and snack on something sugary to get my mind off of things.

• Watch Jimmy Fallon, Conan and Graham Norton shows.

• checkout some online shopping sites :P it really works

• Well as a muslim i go to mosqe and pray namaz :)

What Girls Said 12

• Hot bath, chocolate, lavender, and then go to bed in some warm pajamas and put on some music that I used to love listening to when I was about 7 years old. (In my case it was ABBA.) Tune out the world and just remember that after I've slept, my bad day will have gone away. :) xo

• Watch your favorite movie. Listen to your pump up songs. I like reading so that's what I do when I'm down. Or make yourself a hot chocolate or if it's hot out a fruit smoothie and pretend like you're on vacation. When I'm down I always think back to when I was in St. Maarten It was 2am and I was sitting on the beach listening to the waves and the sky was black with stars it was a time I was so happy and calm and relaxed. I like to go back to those types of memories when I'm down.

• I read, and get lost in a book where someone else's life fictional or not is having different' or sometimes similar conflicts to my own.

• try to listen to music have a drink

• I grab a book, helps escape the sad feeling for awhile and usually by the time I am done reading, I feel better. Mostly because of the contents in the book. Boosts my emotions sometimes.

• I feel sad too. I miss someone. And so me I'm currently crying. I tried sleeping but I can't.

• Watching the simpsons or futurama always cheers me up.
    www1.theladbible.com/.../5506bf907611f.jpeg

• I love to watch a funny movie to make me laugh.

• I'm sad rn too, I'm watching a movie and eating a bunch of snacks, that usually makes me feel at least a bit better.
    Listening to music or watching funny videos on YouTube help too.
    I really feel like going for a run, though... too bad I can't :c

• I eatttt and listen to music :)

• I eat chocolate and listen to hard rock music.

• Music always does the trick!