Is this true about women s bodies?

Body shape fitness.

its mostly genetic being a woman sucks that way. Change only depends on what you have to begin with and only goes so far. For example fat deposits on breasts and butt, only nature can control where it goes not the gym. if you are a pear, hourglass, triangle, ruler, that is what you are going to stay as, of course you can try to look your best.

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty much. That's why it's really more important to focus on being the best YOU, YOU can be. There's no point in aspiring to like wide hips if you have narrow hips. It's your bone structure. No vitamin or food or exercise is going to change that. And that's okay. It's probably easier to find skirts and pull off certain looks. You're awesome just the way you are.

• I wish it was that easy, i really do but its not fair, guys only like one type of woman and its impossible, i could try my hardest with never getting there.

• You are right its just hard :)

• It is but it will be worth it in the long run :)

What Guys Said 2

• well i think she can be even more beautiful than cate upton. kate has giant boobs but no curve to her body. but yeah you pretty much canĀ“t control your bodys deposit places. but you can lose a lot of it so i think she could even look like the slender girl if she trained hard for it.

• There are some foods that promote the division from fatcells and spreads them by all the body, so you look better and can loose it quicker. Like...

Green tea
    cinnamon
    (...)

• does cinnamon grow me some melons?

• haha thanks for trying though.

• It's irrelevant. I like both types. So as millions of dudes.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course genetics are going to play a role in your body type, but there are things you can do. If you are a wider woman, that does not mean you're at default for being overweight. If you have more fat deposits then great, you may be more shapely than others but you can still slim down. I have a friend who is so fit, her tummy is more square and I think she's trying to achieve a stomach someone my size would have. She's at a healthy body weight, gorgeous toned legs and arms, very healthy but thinks she's fat. -.- Your focus should be on maintaining your health and looking the best for you, not the best for someone else's body.

• Yep, or you can starve yourself and take all this stuff that isn't really necessary and can be dangerous.

• no even then she can only go so far. read update please to see my point.

• Genetics makes up most of the body overall, but balanced eating plays a role too. It depends on the height, breast size that determines the weight. Also, the age too and body confidence.