How old is your phone?

My Nokia phone of 15 years is still working, I don't know the model number. I still use it even having Note 4. I have iPhone 5 of 3 years and Nokia Lumia 920 for 2 years. Which is the oldest phone you have?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still using my old Samsung flip phone. Not sure of the model it's at least 8-9 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• i got it at the end of 2012, so almost 3 years now.

ur phone is pretty impressive lol. I'm pretty sure my older phones would still work till today, but i guess society is currently more about being updated.

• It's not even a year because I got it on my birthday.. But I typically can't hold on to a phone for a last time. I went without one for a little over 2yrs while I manage to lose or break it either right away or a little over a year at the most.

• It's like a year and a half old. Cracked screen though. Motorola Moto G.

• 4 years but it died a few days ago :'(

• 3 years. It still works fine and is in pretty good condition, so I don't really see the point in upgrading.

• Not old at all

• XD i just got mine 2 weeks ago!

• 3 years I think

• I don't know :/

• I have an iphone 5s, and I've only had it for like.. a month? or so.. Not quite sure. maybe two.

What Guys Said 12

• The first phone I bought was around 15 years ago and it was a Nokia 5020i. We still have it sitting in the house.

The newest phone I have is a iPhone 6 plus which I bought when they first came out in September last year so nearly a year old.

• Fairly new since I got the I Phone 6 plus a few months ago

• It's not even a year old yet.

• Nokia 3310, still working great but battery is too weak.

The oldest phones right now i have is, 3 months old.

I never use phones for more than 10 months at max.

• You will use a phone (or at least a skeleton of one) longer if they'd just hurry out with Project Ara

• With a good case right?

• @lifes_curve_ball
      Yeah good case, to fit cat needs.

• My phone is only a year old, Samsung Galaxy S5.
    Really good phone and I like it! 😄

• 5 months old I got a backup phone that is from 2008

• two years old, but its going to crap

• I also have a Nokia 8860 from 2000,2001 but once TDMA (pre gsm) was turned off it became useless.

• Right now I use a Galaxy S5. Possibly switching to an IPHONE next time simply because I have probably had every type out there except that one. I work as an engineer for a wireless provider so it's a perk.

• Lol,

I totally agree with you, and that is the reason I never got an IPHONE to begin with.
      Also the actual radio performance of Samsung devices is superior especially in an LTE/CDMA network. I'm a huge Samsung advocate.

• Yes Samsung is always been better...

• 1 year old and good

• I think mine is 3 years old.

• Im using Nexus 5 for almost 2 years

• I've had my iPhone 5s for almost 2 years.