(Quiz) What is your inner potato?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberlywang/what-is-your-inner-potato#.jqrdJ17rda

You got: Mr. Potato Head
Congratulations! You’re Mr. Potato Head. You’re not exactly tasty, but you’re still super fun. You stand out in the best of ways. Even though you’re plastic, no one can say you’re fake. That’s right, Mr. Potato Head.
(Quiz) What is your inner potato?
x_x

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• What Is Your Inner Potato?

You got: Mr. Potato Head c1.staticflickr.com/.../...318582_b4de4d2cb2_b.jpg

• You got: Gnocchi

Congratulations! You’re gnocchi. You’re hearty, delectable, and super versatile. You can be high brow or low brow, who cares? You’re pasta, baby.

• You got: Home Fries

Congratulations! You’re home fries. You’re savory and you keep things real. You’re such a good comfort food, you are basically your own tradition. That’s right, home fry.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...z-5343-1392835094-13.jpg

• You got: Home Fries

Yeah, that's right, I'm keepin things real around here!

• @MissNowhere I know that you have an obsession with quizzes, but wtf is this one lol? I have so many questions, why is ground beef a dessert? What does Channing Tatum have to do with this? Why am I even doing this?
    Anyway, I got Mr. Potato Head.
    (I leik ground beef)

• i found it kinda funny you got MR p just hearing the name makes me laugh a bit then i got the same :(

• Do something original for once!

• come off anonymous for once

• Something genuine and unique from yourself!

What's wrong with having a 4 inch dick? You going to judge someone for having something they can't change?
      Do I judge you for your flat chest?

• WHAT THE FUCK
      I'm just saying that your questions are probably stupid like that and you just proved my point that you do ask Qs like that by getting mad XD BAHHAHAHAHA

What Girls Said 3