(QUIZ) What is your job inside a mind?

http://www.playbuzz.com/benlii10/what-is-your-job-inside-a-mind

Emotion!(QUIZ) What is your job inside a mind?
You are an Emotion! You are a team leader and a curious person. You love to help and live life the fun way.

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Mind Worker: Train of Thought!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47e2-aee4-f6707a5e9276.jpg

ou work on the train of thought! You are an adventurous person and love to explore. You wish to see the world.

Yay me! ^.^

2|0
    0|0
    Mindwac.450f. edgecastcdn. net
    You work on the train of thought! You are an adventurous person and love to explore. You wish to see the world.

1|0
    0|0
    Mindwac.450f. edgecastcdn. net
    You work on the train of thought! You are an adventurous person and love to explore. You wish to see the world.

1|0
    0|0
  • Imagination worker it says I am creative , independent and want to make world better

1|0
    0|0
  • same as you Emotion

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

Very much true! 😛

1|0
    0|0
  • Mind Worker: Imagination Land!
    www.lifeboxset.com
    You work in imagination land! You are imaginative, creative and independent. You wish to see the world and make it even better.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I work in Imagination Land and I want to make the world a better place!! :D! wow! I'm so awesome! My awesomeness surprises me! :D :D :D :D !

1|0
    0|0
  • Imaginary Friend!

You are an imaginary friend! You can be a really friendly and optimistic person. You love to hang out with your friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got train of thought

1|0
    0|0
  • It says I'm a mind worker train of thought

1|0
    0|0