What are "normal" bartender clothes`?

what are "normal" bartender clothes? Im working as a bartender tonight and i have never done anything like that before, the closes thing i have done is being a waitress at a wedding.

Apparantly i can expect guys hitting on me a lot... so im not sure if wearing a black fitted jumper/top would be a good idea or a bad idea..

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• You want to avoid "hitting". You have work to do.
    Black pants/slacks, preferably with a belt..
    Black flat shoes with a grippy sole that won't slip easily on a wet floor.
    Broad cloth button shirt, one size too big, long sleeves rolled, tail un-tucked, which will conceal your boobs and cover your butt.

0|1
    0|0
    • so a normal t-shirt and a pair of black pants is a bad idea? i kinda want to avoid buying new things... i dont have any of those items you mentioned lol

• I just gave you an ideal.
      Loosest tee you have. Should be dark so it doesn't show spills. Sports bra, not push-up.

• fair enough ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• tshirt and jeans

1|0
    0|0
    • a fitted tshirt or a loose one? The t-shirts i do have are technically too big for me, bur i have big boobs so it looks more fitted then it is... Should i buy a looser thsirt?

• you could knot the bottom so they're more fitting on your wast. otherwise I think you'd look fine.

What Guys Said 1

• I second what @VampireEmpress said. A T-Shirt and Jeans is bartender clothes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!