I want a baby, I'm 15?

I'm still a virgin. I think I have 'baby fever'. I really want a kid but I don't want to ruin my life.

Are these feelings even normal? Do you have them or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Imagine there's a marshmallow on a table. It looks yummy. There is a label on the marshmallow saying "death marshmallow". You reach for the soft, delicious treat- eager to experience it's glory. But wait! Remember the label? You want the marshmallow but there are consequences, which outweigh the marshmallow itself.
    It's like that.

And to your other question. Fuck no, babies are disgusting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thik that you just want to feel responsible, and the "mother" in you is simply awakened! I don't really recommend getting pregnant at your age.

Instead, try babysitting, with having a child come a lot of responsabilities, more than you can probably imagine, it's more than just cuddling, feeding and changing diapers. It's also raising a real human, right now, you aren't even mentally develloped yet. So how can you raise a baby if you don't have the experiences of adulthood? And, having a child costs lots of money, you have to have a steady income, a house,... A lot of grown-ups even underestimate how much your life changes when you get a baby!

I do get these feelings sometimes, it's just part of female puberty, hormones and stuff. Just stick to babysitting for a while :) It will satisfy your babyneeds!

What Guys Said 11

• Try channeling that energy into a healthy outlet. Start reading books and articles about how to propperly care for babies, and if you can prove that you're very responsible, maybe you can even start babysitting for someone. You'll earn a lot of money, meet a lot of people, and get more practical experience dealing with children than most girls your age have.

Whats more is that when you're a little older, marriage-minded men will see experience working with children as a big turn-on, cause it shows you're good wife/mother material (and you're going to need a marriage-minded man if you want your baby to have a father figure.)

There are other opportunities than babysitting too. For example, most churches are eager for volunteers to tend their nurseries on Sunday mornings.

• I want a plane, I'm 69

• hahaha.,... :D :D

• You don't get a baby now.
      If you wait a few years you can have your baby.
      I don't get a plane now.
      If I wait a few years I get nothing at all.
      What's the worst?

• You can get paid to do baby sitting.
      I'd have to pay a lot to get a flight licence and a plane

• If you don't want to ruin your life, then preferably don't have a kid for like the next 9 years.

• Are these feelings even normal?

• Probably? But it also includes not thinking about just how much responsibility and effort it is to bear a child!

• I want a toilet seat made of gold, diamonds, and platinum but I think it would be wiser to finish school first and become established financially before even considering taking on such a huge financial burden.

• Wait a while before kids or sex

• Do you have younger baby bro/sisters? You can help yor mother : )

• You are just hormonal

• Go look in a mirror.

• Nah. I just want good internet connection , a helicopter , a giraffe and a white goat.

• I'm also 15 and I'm also a virgin. So I can relate. ..

• whay.. i think that is a good idea. :)

• Really? Do you really?

• Please be trolling this is sick..

• @ShaeNielson What do you mean who is sick! ?

What Girls Said 14

• i am 21 i have baby fever very often... and guess what? its not a reason for me to have a baby now.. having a child is a HUGE responsibility.. think about it

• I am thinking about it

• I wanted a baby since I was around 12. Mostly because I raised my younger cousin and once she grew older I was sad that there was no one to baby anymore.
    I love children, I volunteer at a children's hospital twice a week because just seeing them smile makes my day.
    Wait until you meet the right guy to have a baby with. But trust me, when you first hold your baby... the first few minutes... it's precious... it's nothing like you've ever felt before.

• just because u have baby fever, doesn't mean ur being called to have a child lol.

i want a baby too, and like u, I'm obsessed with babies, but u and i both know that for multiple reasons and the baby's well being, it's better to wait =]

• buy a baby doll..

• That's pretty normal. Just think if you really want a child, then you need to prepare yourself and a future for one. It's not fair to bring a baby into the world just because you feel a certain way. Plus you're young and need to experience other things in life. Maybe focus on being excited about those things instead.

• Also yes, I had them in my early teens. I never actually wanted children after that though and I don't now and I no longer get it but for some reason in my early teens, I had it really bad, you're perfectly normal, just think with your head instead lol it sucks being a girl sometimes though for reasons like that.

• Dont grow up too fast love. Babies are not like dolls you can just toy around. They are life-changing and having them comes having great responsibility. Enjoy your youth while you still can. Soon enough you will be 25 and will wish you were still 15. It is normal though to feel you want to have a baby. But dont rush on having one for your sake and for the baby's sake.

• Maybe just finish high school and stuff first. Then get on to the baby making thing afterwards.

• This is normal. I have baby fever too. I want a baby but I don't wish to Fuck the wrong guy. I don't wish to have sex so at such a young age too as having a baby will cost your time, money and energy. Then what about your studies? And your high pay? Think about it.

• you are a baby

• You're still really young. Maybe become a baby sitter or something so you can interact with kids but not actually have them yourself.

• Almost every girl gets baby fever don't worry about it just don't go out and try to get pregnant.

• You don't want a baby, just to feel the responsibility of taking care of a little baby.
    But I'm certain you'd be over it pretty quickly.
    Other than that, even kids play with dolls, so...

• They're normal, just don't be stupid enough to act on it. I went trough the "baby fever" stage at 13.

• I want a kid too. and I'm 19. but wait till you properly established your life whether its marriage or education before having one