(Quiz) What temperature is your temperament?

http://www.playbuzz.com/christynolan10/what-temperature-is-your-temperament

598 Degrees Fahrenheit!
(Quiz) What temperature is your temperament?You are EXTREMELY temperamental! When you get angry, everyone around you better watch out! You don't have much patience for people who don't act according to your standards, and if someone offends you intentionally, they will surely be sorry.

Although you breathe steam and fire when you are mad, of this anger stems from a big heart and a place of fiery passion. You have very strong principles and you were raised with a strong moral compass, so it's no wonder you get so infuriated when others disappoint you!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• 120 Degrees Fahrenheit
    120cdn2. hubspot. net
    Your temperament is 120 degrees or 49 celsius! In general, you are an optimistic and patient person, you take each moment in life with stride and don't sweat the small stuff!

But, when something big happens that really peeves you, the mercury in your rage thermometer hits the top! You are probably a healthy balance of introvert and extrovert because you know how to internalize your anger when appropriate, but sometimes you just have to express yourself and let off some steam!

This is right on the money. And it's usually because of the fact that I deal with a lot of fucktards who are rude or ignorant.

What Guys Said 19

• 598 Degrees Fahrenheit!
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4860-8858-5d9e408682ae.jpg
    You are EXTREMELY temperamental! When you get angry, everyone around you better watch out! You don't have much patience for people who don't act according to your standards, and if someone offends you intentionally, they will surely be sorry.

----------
    :O I didn't expect this. I'm usually a pretty chill person I thought, but hey, playbuzz is never wrong!
    It's probably since I said I "punched someone" on the quiz. I actually got into a fight with a person when I was younger in elementary school when he punched me. I kinda punched back 😅

But other than that, I'm a pretty chill person. I swear!

• 62 Degrees Fahrenheit
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ef8-8574-6e019e39cdf9.jpg

Your temperament is 62 degrees or 17 degrees celsius! You get frustrated very rarely! You are cool, calm and collected most of the time and it takes a lot to really set you off.

You're very diplomatic and good at calming other people down too. You spread your chill vibes around wherever you go.

Still gave me a higher degree than what I'd want
    I've passed a point where I don't really get upset.

• I've noticed on GAG that you are indeed a VERY calm person.

• I appreciate your compliment.

It is human, to possess emotions that upsets a person
      I am not surprised to see so many people with "high degrees".

It is not something one should be concerned with
      unless said person has a history of impulsive violence.. of course.

I wasn't always calm.. I had my share of crazy moments
      back when I was still a little boy.

But something opened my eyes
      something awoke me, pulled me
      out of this human slumber. ^.^

• (Sounds about right)
    I got 120 Fahrenheit: Your temperament is 120 degrees or 49 celsius! In general, you are an optimistic and patient person, you take each moment in life with stride and don't sweat the small stuff!

• I got 120 Fahrenheit: Your temperament is 120 degrees or 49 celsius! In general, you are an optimistic and patient person, you take each moment in life with stride and don't sweat the small stuff!

Um... the second part is very true. If, for whatever reason, you have some kind of sick desire to make a logistician very angry VERY quickly, the easiest way to do it? Take stuff from his inventory and don't leave paperwork. Lookin' YOUR way, technicians at my warehouse... who probably aren't even on GAG to begin with and I'm probably making a complete fool of myself and I'm going to stop talking right now...

• 62 Degrees Fahrenheit

^i was xpectin less tbh... but those xtra points were coz i chose "The Way I Am" by Eminem... or "Ignorance"?

pfft wot annoys me mostly's rudeness in 1 way or another but it wasn't an option... but i don't go angry, i just feel disappointed about rude people ;p

didn't xpect u to get so angry though... sure u sound more short-tempered than me (no offence :D )... but 598 F? o_O

• Yay us! ^.^

• hahah, yeah you are pretty calm

lol, I can be a full on dragon when I get really angry, and I have a very short temper sooo I wasn't really surprised 😂

• @asker worst thing i did was to break a playstation controller and a playstation disc 3 years ago... since then never been really angry... and this year not angry at all.

unless disappointment counts LOL

• 598 Degrees Fahrenheit!

Pretty accurate

• What Temperature Is Your Temperament?

247 Degrees Fahrenheit!

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...40d3-80fb-ac6a5ec56f4c.jpg

Your temperament is 247 degrees or 314 Celsius!
    You are basically a ticking anger bomb ready to explode at every minute!
    You get annoyed really easily with impolite strangers as well as bad behavior from
    all of the people in your life. You have even known to get physical at times! It's not
    only little things that set you off, you are also very angered by social injustices being
    done around the world. Things like war, poverty and human suffering make you so
    angry because you are really a compassionate and sensitive person beneath your fiery exterior!

• 17 Degrees celsius / 62 Fahrenheit

• 120 Degrees Fahrenheit

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f16-a001-32af6e20a6c8.jpg

Im so meh... lol

• I didn't take the quiz but I'll tell you usually I'm always calm even when pushed past my limits, but there's a few things like men hurting women or someone messing with my family that will unleash a completely different person, I try to keep him in chains for the most part :P

• 17 degrees celcius!

I think we are finding the cause of global warming in this thread!

• I got 120 degrees Fahrenheit

• I got 120 degrees fahrenheit. Watch out @MissNowhere someone's out there trying to bring down your quiz questions.

• 247 degrees Fahrenheit is what I got

• 120 Fahrenheit. I really need to stop taking these stupid quizzes.

• I got the same result as u 😛

• Ok so we both have same temperature of our temperament... someone should beware 😂

• Mine is 62 degree fahrenehight. Probably the lowest number

• Haha what's with all these Quizzes, loads of people are posting them!

I'm homeostasis, regulated!

What Girls Said 16

• 247 Degrees Fahrenheit!

Your temperament is 247 degrees or 314 Celsius! You are basically a ticking anger bomb ready to explode at every minute!

You get annoyed really easily with impolite strangers as well as bad behavior from all of the people in your life. You have even known to get physical at times! It's not only little things that set you off, you are also very angered by social injustices being done around the world. Things like war, poverty and human suffering make you so angry because you are really a compassionate and sensitive person beneath your fiery exterior!

• 598 Degrees Fahrenheit!

:o :o :o

• 598 Degrees Fahrenheit!

I couldn't agree more with the first paragraph! Too damn true

Those poll answers were bullshit. I had to click "other" on most of them because either all of the above pisses me off equally, and when it comes to the worst thing I've done while angry it wasn't even listed. xD

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ef8-8574-6e019e39cdf9.jpg
    62 Degrees Fahrenheit

• Very much expected seeing your ever-smiling cute face

• 120 Degrees Fahrenheit

• Your temperament is 247 degrees or 314 Celsius! You are basically a ticking anger bomb ready to explode at every minute!

• My temperament is 120 degrees or 49 celsius! In general, you are an optimistic and patient person, you take each moment in life with stride and don't sweat the small stuff!

Yeah spot on.

• 120 Degrees Fahrenheit cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4f16-a001-32af6e20a6c8.jpg Your temperament is 120 degrees or 49 celsius! In general, you are an optimistic and patient person, you take each moment in life with stride and don't sweat the small stuff!

• 247 Degrees Fahrenheit!

Physical? Now that is just not true.

• Your temperament is 62 degrees or 17 degrees celsius! You get frustrated very rarely! You are cool, calm and collected most of the time and it takes a lot to really set you off.

• 598 F too.

• 247 Degrees (or 314). Honestly, I thought I would be the same as yours lol. I do have patience but I am very angry often.

• 598 degrees Fahrenheit also. :)

• Me = 598 Degrees Fahrenheit! = Im working on changing this.