Dream State to Live In?

Pick a state you would absolutely love to live in! If you pick Nevada/Arizona just comment which of the two. *hint hint pick California and we can be friends lol jk pick whatever you want :P*

• California
    38% (9)45% (10)41% (19)Vote
  • Florida
    4% (1)14% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • Oregon
    12% (3)14% (3)13% (6)Vote
  • Alaska
    21% (5)14% (3)17% (8)Vote
  • Hawaii
    4% (1)13% (3)9% (4)Vote
  • New York
    21% (5)0% (0)11% (5)Vote
  • Nevada/Arizona
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
10|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Alaska cause i prefer cooler weather over the humidity

How hot does it get in Alaska?

The temperature rarely gets as high as 80 in Southcentral Alaska. A high in the 60s is more typical in the summer. In the Interior, around Fairbanks, temperatures can reach the 90s. Fort Yukon set the state record with a high of 100 on June 27, 1915.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Washington was really beautiful, and I enjoyed living there for a few years. Out of this list, I'd like to live in Alaska. I've had friends that lived there and told me how great it is. Plus I love the cold But the main thing for me is the night sky; you can see some beautiful stars and some aurora borealis

http://i.imgur.com/ADFtAT7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cbZadMg.jpg

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Oregon I think, but it doesn't really matter as long as I can build a treehouse and live in the woods. Close to a lake so I don't need a shower.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see Colorado...

0|0
    0|0
  • Psh none of the above I am living in my dream state Kansas.

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked Florida. I would love to live somewhere that is hot. Also I'm a big kid at heart and would live in Orlando so I can go to all the Theme parks regularly 😀

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust me, you wouldn't survive in this heat. Plus the weather is bipolar as f*ck. It'll be storming like a bitch and the next second, it's sunny. There was even this one time when it rained when it was sun was shining bright outside...

• If I was to ever live in US, I would go for California. Maybe San Francisco or San Diego, depending on my mood. Why? It would just work for me. Weather, culture, food...

0|0
    0|0
  • Colorado orTennessee

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to live in California.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is my state not up there? I enjoy living here!

0|0
    0|0
  • I am an outsider who has visited the States a lot. So, for me:

New England or Montana

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawaii definitely.
    Warm weather, beautiful beaches what's not too like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Already living in my dream state of California.

0|0
    0|0
  • A of course I wanna be friends!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Florida

I live in the second worst state in the country

0|0
    0|0
  • My dream is Colorado :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anybody pick Oregon? I live in Oregon, it is nice but nothing special, trust me.

I picked Alaska. My dad is from the interior part of that state. I have visited a few times in the summer and it is absolutely amazing; Denali National Park is awesome... it certainly tops anything in the lower 48! (no pun intended!)

I don't know if I'd want to live there in the winter however; -40 degrees and only four hours of sunlight seems brutal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• California seems the best one. Don't know why but something just really draws me to it ❤ I wanna have that west coast life.

1|0
    1|0
  • Out of that list, I think California would be my first choice. I've always wanted to visit, and I've heard good things from those that live there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually none.

But I picked Alaska cause it is the most like Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • California for sure.. <3

0|0
    0|0
  • California probably, it seems to be the best option for me. Otherwise, New York will do too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im fine with living in new York

1|0
    0|1
  • Hahaha I live in Arizona... hot, dry desert. :P Don't dream of living here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't know a lot about any of them, but Alaska is cold right? I'll just go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to branch out to certain cities and try them out, but based on the options, its pretty easy. New York, because I've lived in New York City and I fucking love it. Easily one of my favorite cities, if not the favorite American city.

The only state listed that comes close as a dream state to live in would be California, but I have never lived there, or visited.

0|0
    0|0