Dream State to Live In?

Pick a state you would absolutely love to live in! If you pick Nevada/Arizona just comment which of the two. *hint hint pick California and we can be friends lol jk pick whatever you want :P*

• California
  • Florida
  • Oregon
  • Alaska
  • Hawaii
  • New York
  • Nevada/Arizona

Most Helpful Guy

• Alaska cause i prefer cooler weather over the humidity

How hot does it get in Alaska?

The temperature rarely gets as high as 80 in Southcentral Alaska. A high in the 60s is more typical in the summer. In the Interior, around Fairbanks, temperatures can reach the 90s. Fort Yukon set the state record with a high of 100 on June 27, 1915.

Most Helpful Girl

• Washington was really beautiful, and I enjoyed living there for a few years. Out of this list, I'd like to live in Alaska. I've had friends that lived there and told me how great it is. Plus I love the cold But the main thing for me is the night sky; you can see some beautiful stars and some aurora borealis

http://i.imgur.com/ADFtAT7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cbZadMg.jpg

What Guys Said 15

• Oregon I think, but it doesn't really matter as long as I can build a treehouse and live in the woods. Close to a lake so I don't need a shower.

• I don't see Colorado...

• Psh none of the above I am living in my dream state Kansas.

• I picked Florida. I would love to live somewhere that is hot. Also I'm a big kid at heart and would live in Orlando so I can go to all the Theme parks regularly 😀

• Trust me, you wouldn't survive in this heat. Plus the weather is bipolar as f*ck. It'll be storming like a bitch and the next second, it's sunny. There was even this one time when it rained when it was sun was shining bright outside...

• If I was to ever live in US, I would go for California. Maybe San Francisco or San Diego, depending on my mood. Why? It would just work for me. Weather, culture, food...

• Colorado orTennessee

• I'd love to live in California.

• Why is my state not up there? I enjoy living here!

• I am an outsider who has visited the States a lot. So, for me:

New England or Montana

• Hawaii definitely.
    Warm weather, beautiful beaches what's not too like.

• Already living in my dream state of California.

• A of course I wanna be friends!!

• Florida

I live in the second worst state in the country

• My dream is Colorado :D

• Why would anybody pick Oregon? I live in Oregon, it is nice but nothing special, trust me.

I picked Alaska. My dad is from the interior part of that state. I have visited a few times in the summer and it is absolutely amazing; Denali National Park is awesome... it certainly tops anything in the lower 48! (no pun intended!)

I don't know if I'd want to live there in the winter however; -40 degrees and only four hours of sunlight seems brutal.

What Girls Said 9

• California seems the best one. Don't know why but something just really draws me to it ❤ I wanna have that west coast life.

• Out of that list, I think California would be my first choice. I've always wanted to visit, and I've heard good things from those that live there.

• Actually none.

But I picked Alaska cause it is the most like Canada

• California for sure.. <3

• California probably, it seems to be the best option for me. Otherwise, New York will do too.

• Im fine with living in new York

• Hahaha I live in Arizona... hot, dry desert. :P Don't dream of living here.

• Don't know a lot about any of them, but Alaska is cold right? I'll just go with that.

• I want to branch out to certain cities and try them out, but based on the options, its pretty easy. New York, because I've lived in New York City and I fucking love it. Easily one of my favorite cities, if not the favorite American city.

The only state listed that comes close as a dream state to live in would be California, but I have never lived there, or visited.