I am tired of white people pretending that they care?

If I watch tv, they pretend as if they care soooooo much but then in reality, all they care is their money, job, and amusement. Maybe they will donate like bread crumb to the poor people miles away but they don't seem to really care and yet they advertise as if. Are they afraid? So they are making such a shows all over?

Can u just a human without advertising urself as something else?
Any other race people?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's an old saying in the UK. Charity begins at home. If I were a breadwinner for my family, I would have to look after them first and look after myself as well. It's not selfish, because if I become ill and can't work, my whole family will suffer.

BUT!! If I am well and can work hard, there will always be some money left for others. My charities of choice are the UK RNLI. It's the only charity where people risk their lives regularly to save others. The second is UK Coastwatch, which in my town, monitors everything to do with people using the sea. From container and cruise ships, down to kayaks and swimmers. Lastly, there is an inshore rescue boat, separate from the RNLI.

Many people support thes charities, and they all care for sure!!

Most Helpful Girl

• TV is not based on reality, even "reality tv" isn't real. I wouldn't judge others based on what you see on the boob tube, but the ones you interact with face to face, and by each individual. Not everyone is the same, some you will encounter are genuinely nice, others not so much.

• I'm sick of u guys lying

• Later, troll.

• U r THE TROLL

What Guys Said 13

• What have you done to show you actually care

• It's only some white people acting like that. I used to feel like no white people cared about any poor people, but you meet some good souls and you change your opinion. I think it's hard for many of them to reconcile that they are the economic beneficiaries of policies that helped them disproportionately more than other peoples, especially since most of the white people alive today had nothing to do with those policies. In short, it's not their fault that they are relatively more comfortable than other peoples; so they don't have the same drive to reconcile those issues.

• Most people are self centered in general. Very few donate to charity, or get involved with helping others. Are you a volunteer or something?

• If all white people are rich then I must not be white.

• i guess you feel like ranting

• Lol first you were making questions like "black people are snakes?" Now this? What's wrong with you?

• Thanks for posting this and making GAG seem less boring miss troll!

• Wtf you talking about?

• I care about people in proportion to their moral proximity. I think most people do.

I care most about my family, I would do anything for them.
    I care next most about my friends, they can call on my help any time but there are limits
    I care next about my neighbors, then my community then my country and then mankind. By the time you get to mankind all I feel I owe them is to do them no harm.

• Generally people are more charitable to those who don't say racist shit about them. ie: Insinuating that an entire race doesn't give a shit about anyone but themselves.

• I assume you mean care about other races? This woman cared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_8vi4uu1Dk

The one in the wheelchair said a racial slur to a employee and the other lady got mad so they got to arguing and this happened.

• Care about damn anything.. U r nothing more than just a human

• Okay?

• The hell are you talking about? Hahahahaha.

• Hey let's have a pity party

• i get tired of racists bashing white people.

• Why is it racism?

• U r the racist admit it

• i dont want to feed the troll but what did i say that was racist?

What Girls Said 3

• Wait... So you personally know all of the white people in the world? Can you introduce them to me too?

• I'm not white, but I do have to ask, when was the last time you've gone something charitable? xD

• Could be no worse than black celebrities pretending to care after the natural disasters in New Orlens and Haiti or the famines in africa or even the whole Ferguson thing. Do they care as much after the cash the cheques?