I find that a lot of cat lovers are cool with dogs, but a lot of dog lover hate cats. Why is that?

I loooove cats a lot, but that doesn't mean i hate dogs, i think dogs are cute too! and i find other cat lovers feel the same way.

But i find that dog lovers often hate cats. Whats the deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like animals. I'm much more of a dog person than a cat person but I don't hate cats. I have both a dog and a cat in my house. I'm allergic to cats but it's whatever :p I much prefer cuddles with the dog but I happen to be the only one in the house that the cat likes lmao so he gives me cuddles too. And then my eyes get all puffy and I sneeze and it's a grand ol' time.

But I am MUCH much more a horse person. My fuzzy child is 1000 lbs and lives outside <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I was a more dog guy, but then i spend some time with a cat a now i see them equally. But they are very very different.

You can laugh a lot with a cat, almost always...
    And you play with a dog, almost always...

You can have fun with both lol

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe a lot of cat owners want a dog but just don't have the time required to properly care for a dog.

• Who could possibly hate cats?

Well..

Dog: He feeds me, loves me, and gives me shelter.. he must be god!
    Cat: He feeds me, loves me, and gives me shelter.. I must be god!

Yeah.. I could only guess as to why that is.

Perhaps cat lovers adopted the cats indifferent attitude
    and theby doesn't see anything wrong with dogs..

While dog lovers took on the energetic attitude of dogs
    and therfore doesn't like the indifferent attitude of cats?

Who knows. ^.~

• I would like to know that as well. How can you hate something this adorable?
    http://i.imgflip.com/378zu.jpg

• Double standards ahahah j/k

• I am not sure - They say that a human dog bond is based on loyalty maybe that is it there is only room for one love.
    I am a dog lover and don't mind cats.

• I prefer cats. I'm ok with dogs that don't try to attack me but I like cats much better