Do you think you are stalked on G@G?

0|0
34|24

Most Helpful Girl

• No one knows me on here. The only time I've been cased out is by other GaG users.

When I first made my account, my profile was public. I remember getting followed around from topic to topic by someone who was just out to annoy me. I also had the one guy ask me to look at a picture of his penis "just to tell him if it was okay or not" in private messages. I wasn't in to that shit, so I made my profile private for over a year to stop both of those things from happening anymore.

Anyway, this past summer, I decided to be a bit more bold, opened my profile, but I started refusing to answer Anonymous posts, allow Anonymous comments on my own Q's & Takes because of the influx of cowards on the site, and I began blocking people because I was sick of some people's shit around here. It was that, or just leave GaG altogether.

Two different users (at two different times) who I had blocked made new accounts just to come find me and harass me on their new little Xper 1 account. One guy even recently made three accounts just to do it. Each time (as if I'm stupid) I could tell they were sock accounts - duh, Xper 1 charging in on specific topics to case me out?--come on. He even tripped up and said something about me calling "him" names, outing himself. So naturally I reported them, and just as suspected they were sock accounts of the user (s) in question.

I consider that only 'slightly stalkerish', because the two guys made an effort to actually spend the time to make up new accounts on GaG - going against terms of service - just to find a workaround to try and say something belligerent to me again? And one guy did it twice. LOL Did my little block bother them THAT much, which in the end their efforts were not just wasted on me but their dense idea would have temporarily put a ban on the "real" account. Not too s-m-r-t.

Aside from those two I was semi-stalked by a jealous female on here who I had a disagreement with who ran around downvoting me on everything for a while and calling me out in totally unrelated topics. Her efforts were also reported and removed - and as I told one admin here, it wasn't even me who reported it if they could tell. Obviously others look out for others here which is good to know. :) Anyway she cut it out once her comments began to get removed everywhere, and I think if that's the case she would have been issued some kind of warning too, if I'm not wrong. Since then she has left me alone.

That's about the extent of my stalking on here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 33

• Probably not, I'm not worth being stalked.

0|3
    0|0
  • well i have been stalked before. lawd knows what's happening now.

0|1
    0|1
  • Hmm I don't think so :/

0|2
    0|0
  • I felt like I was in the starting stages of being stalked by someone I had talked to on here. He'd read through my responses and then mention then in private messages. It was just a one or two-time thing. He'd do it often. He'd get mad when I didn't respond right away and say that I was posting elsewhere on here, that I could message him back.

Overall, it was getting creepy, so I had to block him. He's the only person I've needed to block thankfully.

0|0
    1|0
  • I doubt it- I don't have a picture of my face on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • sure. i just don't know who.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES!!! this is so bad..

0|2
    1|0
  • Of course, this guy always stalks in my comment threads in different usernames telling me bisexuality in girls is wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dunno if am stalked or not

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be, but I don't think so anymore. At least I hope so. My popularity has dropped a bit so I don't got any stalkers anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, hardly anyone knows me here lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to have creepers stalked me. But now I don't think so, I'm invisible ✌

0|0
    0|0
  • no
    ///////

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think, I know!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would feel bad for anyone who stalked me lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Why would someone stalk a potato? 😨

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, , my ex knew that i had an account here. don't know if he stalks me now because i caught him stalking me more than once before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nahhh lol. I'm not stalker worthy, thankfully.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i ain't that cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.. I get perverted messages from guys everyday.
    They're just boys being boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have been stalked here more then once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea ahah

0|0
    0|0
  • No? Nobody would stalk me so... :/

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope , I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • No 😂ma3a 7ad 3elme, well at least i hope not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope im far from being popular and also not stalker worthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I doubt anyone even knows me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know you :D

• Show All
    • @xelebrum

You're not my mom, I don't have to listen to you

• Too bad, because you will.

• No, I don't think so. I am not popular, I don't have a reputation and I doubt anyone would actually stalk me.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, it is kind of hard to stalk someone who usually posts anonymously (assuming you do since you did here). lol

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• I stalk @BelleGirl21 and she stalks me back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't... think so? Well, I don't think I have any reason to be stalked so far. But even if people do, they won't exactly get a lot of info from me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been stalked, it's rare for a guy to be stalked in general though. Stalking is usually committed by men against women. Unless you have a crazy ex girlfriend or something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't know. ^.^

I also wouldn't mind.

My profile is open to whoever wants to have
    a stroll through heaven (jk).

It is open though. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it. I don't think anyone would even WANT to stalk me. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Who would stalk me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably but they're really sneaky about it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I know them... one is a cat...

0|0
    0|0
  • I highly doubt it. I don't put pictures of myself on the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am I can't imagine them being anything but bored and disappointed...

0|0
    0|0
  • i`m a gjuy so a big fat NO

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but if i am who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't think so. I'm not cool or handsome enough to have a stalker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I doubt it

0|0
    0|0
  • More Worse, I'm trapped on GAG, And no way out😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I was stalked once

It was actually horrifying

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. Go ahead stalk me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't call them stalkers. They are my fans, I am a pretty big deal. Believe me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's someone who wnat to know everything I do here

0|0
    0|0
  • the chances of dead people stalking you in graveyard are more than people stalking you in here

0|0
    0|0
  • no never... u cares about me? xD

0|0
    0|0
  • A loser isn't worthy for that :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I stalk @EmpatheticLady on a daily basis ;) ;p

0|0
    0|0