Is it wrong that I prefer?

Is it wrong that I find older men attractive. I'm 18 and some older guys just make me swoon. It's kinda always been that way. When I say older it's anywhere from 22 to 38 or so.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not wrong if the older men you like aren't in a position to take advantage of you. You like what you like. If older men turn you on then that's what "your" preference is. Just don't fall for anyone's bullshit. Listen to yourself and if you feel you've been taken for a ride you don't want to be on, such as an old man lying about being married, then make sure you listen to your gut and cut him off. Make sure the guy isn't choosing younger women for control issues. You are the only one right now who needs to make yourself happy. Try to find out who you are (you don't "need" a guy to be happy). Otherwise; just make sure he isn't your teacher or a married dude.

What Guys Said 2

• No it isn't wrong because they do have a career already, money, car and have their own place... Since that's what is really what you're attracted to, so go for it

• coz they are not boys anymore

What Girls Said 3

• Not at all. I prefer older men, too. I've actually dated older men.

• No its basic nature

• No! Older guys are more mature. Nothing wrong with that😏