I've become so jealous and so bitter, I don't know what to do?

I guess life made me so miserable, that now I hate everyone.

I'm not even sure where I can start to go back to the person I used to be.

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing you have to do is to stop being so bitter at others, who did nothing to you.

Focus on the small things in life. True happiness is based on the little things, not the grandiose splashy things.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you're never going to be the person you used to be. Just accept that. Now you have to figure out how to let go of all that bitterness and jealousy. It's gonnna be hard but you obviously want to make the change or you wouldn't be asking for advise. Start something new. Something that will soothe your sould and make you happy. Stop focusing on everyone else around you and start focusing on you. I had some anger issues and some bitterness too. Getting back to God and my Bible helped. I also want to learn how to play the guitar because I love music. I also used to draw a lot when I was younger and have thought about taking some art classes. Also, if you go to church or school they usually have counsellors that can help. The biggest step is learning to breath and forgive. Forgive yourself and those around you. You will be amazed at the weight it lifts off your shoulders.

What Guys Said 1

• What happened to you

What Girls Said 1

• Well darling, you're going to have to dismantle the precise becoming of your bitter, jealous mentality then reshape the way you think with your heart in a new place.

What is the exact occurrence or experience that planted seeds of jealousy and bitterness into your psyche? Did someone wrong you? If so, who and how?