Asked girl on a date but she refused, then put her in friend zone and now she texts me?

I asked girl from work and she said yes but later that night she said she couldn't bacause she was not going home. The next days at work I called her friend maybe a couple of times because she refused my invitation so I moved on.

She texted me this morning to wish me luck in a reunion and to tell her how it went. So I texted her "It all went great buddy, feeling awesome" and then she said "oh... ok (my name) I will see you on Monday. Don't get too drunk tonight, take it easy :)"

I didn't reply and I don't really want to text her anymore because now I'm talking to another girl.

Why now she pays attention when she didn't before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever heard of the expressions 'want what you can't have', 'you'll miss them when they're gone', 'forbidden fruit is the sweetest'? all of these apply. Now that you're not paying attention to her amf focusing on another girl, maybe she's missing it. Orrrr there's always a chance she's only being friendly. Maybe she wants to be friends.

• Thanks for mho 😊

What Girls Said 2

• She's paying attention to you now because YOU'RE not paying attention to her. Girls love what they can't have.

• Maybe she still just wants to be your friend. Doesn't sound like she's flirting.. sounds like you're reading too far into it. Just let her know you don't want to talk to her and let her know why, be honest. Worst thing is ignoring her and not saying anything.

What Guys Said 2

• You've just learned a lesson.
    You don't pay attention to those who flakes on you.

• tell her you can't be friends