Girls, Is it true ifa guy is shy or quiet he don't exist around you?

For example I was out on Friday with a few friends and there were a few girls around I only talked to about 1 or 2 but anyway I feel like I'm non existent around my friends because I don't say anything because I don't know what to talk about and one question does being like that make you not approachable.

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it makes you non existing but it is obviously going to make you less noticeable. People in general notice lively individuals. The loudest naturally just gets more attention. And yes... Coming across as very quiet can make you less approachable. It is difficult to read quiet people sometimes and that can scare some people away as they do not know if you are open to communication or not.

What Girls Said 2

• Of course not. Have you ever been in a situation where a human being standing right next to you disappears? Silly XD

It's totally fine to be the quiet guy. That's how my little brother is, but since he's quiet people tend to listen to him more. Just be yourself and peck away at your shell a little bit with some confidence so you have a little wider world view :)

• No, I'm usually more social around shy/quiet guys because I sorta feel like they'd listen more to what I have to say. Like, I won't get cut off halfway or anything -.-