Guys, is it called being tall?

is the height of 180.34 cm called as tall in "your" world? I believe it is not exceptionally tall but tall enough. Right?

• Yes its TALL
    84% (32)
  • No its NOT TALL
    16% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
I got it. 180 cm is fairy average height in your world :) Thank you for the opinions.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It is. And this can be extremely sexy. If you have the right proportions. Of course there are even taller people but I would say 1,60 is small 1,70 is the usual heighth and 1,80 is tall and everything over this is really tall like 1,90 or 2,00.

• I am 4'11". My boyfriend is 5'11". I feel awkward sometimes, as I "think" this is pretty short!! Woah!! 200 sounds giant.

• Its really strange but yeah we are. I dont know why. Anyways, have a nice one. And good luck with the learning.

• Its good for new learners of German language that we get utmost support and we get it.
      Thank you and Gleichfalls. :)

What Guys Said 14

• Yah, that would be 5 foot 11 inches. Tall for a lady. I like it, as I am 6 foot 5 inches, or almost 2 meters.

• haha :D 1.80 metres sounds so average height now.

• That's about 5-11. Are you talking about a guy or girl?

For a girl its tall. For a guy its average.

• It's tall for a girl, or (almost exactly) average for a guy.

• I think it is because it's taller than I am.

• May I ask how tall are you?
      And is 4'11" exceptionally short or its cool?

• 178 is just 3 cm shorter than 180 and I think then its not short either!! Shorter girls are fine with tall men but we still have that doubt if we look awkward or not.

• Well I live in a country that has a pretty high average height so lots of girls are actually as tall as me, so that's a thing

• I have 185cm so.

• Can I hve some of your height :P

• :)

Doesn't have disadvantages, but have a lot of benefits :)

• and most of them lie with taller one!!

• its super tall for a girl, i am 178 and thats average for a guy

• oh sorry, i thought that was your height lol

• lol exceptionally tall is not less than 190 or so, too many manmores in the world these days. And i don't think u need to worry about your height. From what I see here, lot of guys seem to like short girls

• Yes I sometimes think in my mind!! "How much more would you grow man?"
      though , its not right because I feel bad when my friends makes fun of me saying "When would you grow up?"
      Oh yes short girls are in demand but so are the tall ones. My boyfriend is 180 cm :)

• What are theses Centimetres of which you speak?

• Height of a human being, specifically a male.

• are u asking for a guy or for a girl? for a girl its very tall for a guys i would say its normal

• Yes I was asking for a guy :)

• for a guy i just think its tall 190cm or more less than that is pretty normal

• I see different opinions bt yes 190 cm is giant in itself!

• Woohoo! I'm tall!

But does height really matter that much?

• No it does not :) Obviously.

• It is tall but still , shorter than me.

• It's tall and I like it ;)

• what's that in feet and inches. we're mostly 'muricans here and we don't understand that centimeter stuff.

• 5'11" in feet and inches.

• Oh well that's tall for a girl but I'm not sure I'd call that tall for a guy. I guess it's a matter of perspective. It's tall to you since you're a foot shorter but it seems about average height for a guy to me since i'm 6'4".

• True that. Its because I'm short enough I feel it's tall enough but from opinions I think its average.
      6'4"!! I'd want to be a 6' or more tall person myself :D alas!

• You're 5'11", so, yes, that's tall, for a girl, in the U. S.

• No Im not 5'11'. I should have made the question more clear :D Its for a guy which after many opinions I think is average.

• I've dated taller women but that is a good deal taller than most. I'm 188 cm.

• Woah taller than 188 cm :O I can only dream of seeing that tall woman in human.

• Oh no, I saw a woman taller than that just the other day. She wasn't very attractive but she was wearing flat shoes and was at least 3 cm taller than me, about 191 cm.

There was a girl in my high school class who was 182cm and I dated two women about that tall. When they were in heels they were as tall as me. I've also dated women about 152 cm. I'm not a 'heightist'.

• I didn't see tall women in my country but I saw many here but they may be 180 cm and not beyond. 188 cm is really really cool!! Oh yes I saw really really tall grandpa at a carnival! I am not a "heightist" either because if I was I would be on the losing side as Im a bit more than 150 cm. I find shorter people cute and taller ones cool (No gender specific).