(Quiz) What will you be remembered for?

http://www.playbuzz.com/mirandajohnson10/what-will-you-be-remembered-for

Your kindness
(Quiz) What will you be remembered for?
You will be remembered most for your kindness! Whether to animals, children, friends, or strangers on the street, you are a kindhearted and generous person. You truly epitomize the type of person who would give someone the clothes off their back if they needed it. You likely spend your birthday and holidays volunteering instead of partying, because you feel at your best when you're giving back to others. You will always be remembered for your generosity of spirit and the depth of your caring.

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Your Kindness

You will be remembered most for your kindness! Whether to animals, children, friends, or strangers on the street, you are a kindhearted and generous person. You truly epitomize the type of person who would give someone the clothes off their back if they needed it. You likely spend your birthday and holidays volunteering instead of partying, because you feel at your best when you're giving back to others. You will always be remembered for your generosity of spirit and the depth of your caring.

Lol pretty much what I am known for now.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your Friendships

You will most be remembered for your friendships! You're a social butterfly, always hopping from one social group to the next. You know how to network well, and will likely climb high in your career due to your ability to make and retain friends. You're a smart and charismatic person who draws others to you wherever you go. You may sometimes benefit from slowing down and taking some time for yourself; but you know you are energized by social interactions, and feel best when you are surrounding yourself with those you care about.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...7-89a3-8cd636d90188.jpgYou will most be remembered for your contribution to society! Whether finding a cure for cancer or figuring out a way to end world hunger, your primary life goals are aligned with helping the most people in the biggest way possible. You will most be remembered for your great achievements in solving the world's biggest problems. People know to go to you for help in any area, and you'll be the first to come up with a fitting solution that helps the most people at once. Thanks to you, the world is a better place.
    Seems good

1|0
    0|0
  • Your Friendships
    You will most be remembered for your friendships! You're a social butterfly, always hopping from one social group to the next. You know how to network well, and will likely climb high in your career due to your ability to make and retain friends. You're a smart and charismatic person who draws others to you wherever you go. You may sometimes benefit from slowing down and taking some time for yourself; but you know you are energized by social interactions, and feel best when you are surrounding yourself with those you care about.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your Contribution to Society

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b87-89a3-8cd636d90188.jpg

You will most be remembered for your contribution to society! Whether finding a cure for cancer or figuring out a way to end world hunger, your primary life goals are aligned with helping the most people in the biggest way possible. You will most be remembered for your great achievements in solving the world's biggest problems. People know to go to you for help in any area, and you'll be the first to come up with a fitting solution that helps the most people at once. Thanks to you, the world is a better place.

Ok. Seems nice.

1|0
    0|0

You will most be remembered for your contribution to society! Whether finding a cure for cancer or figuring out a way to end world hunger, your primary life goals are aligned with helping the most people in the biggest way possible. You will most be remembered for your great achievements in solving the world's biggest problems. People know to go to you for help in any area, and you'll be the first to come up with a fitting solution that helps the most people at once. Thanks to you, the world is a better place.

Wait, what contribution exactly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a hard boiled rat?

1|0
    0|0
  • @joahz10nt u will be remember for always coming to this little fragile hearts aid and u helped nurse it back to good condition 💝 whenever it goes black 🌑

1|0
    0|0
  • Contribution to society. Um, probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friendships!

My friends had better remember me, after all the friendship rings I gave them >:)

1|0
    0|0
  • destroying the world.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

1|1
    0|0
  • Your Contribution to Society.

I said I preferred money over family, friends and pets.. yet they think I care for people. :') The questions were not that relevant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your kindness
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...493e-8a42-51b3d5e15012.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • My Good ol' owl advice, Being Unique, Being Loved and having the heart to Love, Having a heart of Gold, Being Bold And... My love and devotion to God My Father.
    Great Take, @MissNowhere
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • Your Contribution to Society cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4b87-89a3-8cd636d90188.jpg You will most be remembered for your contribution to society! Whether finding a cure for cancer or figuring out a way to end world hunger, your primary life goals are aligned with helping the most people in the biggest way possible. You will most be remembered for your great achievements in solving the world's biggest problems. People know to go to you for help in any area, and you'll be the first to come up with a fitting solution that helps the most people at once. Thanks to you, the world is a better place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your Family Ties

You will be remembered for your family ties! You are likely someone with a very large family, whether you have lots of siblings or a big extended family. One or more of them may do spectacular things in their careers, but you will mostly be remembered for how close you were to them. They will never forget the support you gave, whether driving them to an appointment or helping with homework - your family will always remember how important and vital your closeness was in helping them to achieve their dreams - and yours as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Contribution to society. Pffft yea right.

1|0
    0|0
  • This came out so far off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Me = "Your Contribution to Society"

1|0
    0|0