What kind of dreams did you have last night?

Last night, I had the most terrifying dream of my adult life. The dream took place in an area with a lot of desert land, Arizona I think. It started off charming and cozy with a romance that involved someone I ran track with in high school. I can't remember why or over what but somehow we had some sort of conflict so I left his home to visit a friend who wasn't far. My friend and I were talking about the drama when she tells me I shold probably go back and get my car because a storm is coming. Next thing I remember, I'm walking just feet away from my car, lost in my thoughts when I hear D (the romance-guy in the dream) yell "OH MY GOD! RUUUUN." I look to the right of me and notice just how bad the stormy sky had gotten. Then I look up to the left of the car and about 20 feet away, a tornado is quickly approaching me. I turn and start sprinting as fast as I can yelling and screaming frantically, telling everyone to get somewhere safe. Then the ground caved in beneath me as if a massive sink hole was swallowing everyone and everything above the Earth during the tornado. I remember vividly being surrounded by the inside of the Earth's layers while they were shifting. At the same time, entire homes were falling apart all around me. Massive parts of the home like the entire roof were speeding past me. Then I woke up.

How about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't dream last night. In fact, I didn't get a ton of sleep last night because I was on GAG 😅. Then when I finished GAG, my brand new college roommate came back and threw up in the toilet throughout the night (doing his own sort of gagging I guess haha). He had too much alcohol to drink with his newly acquired frat bros (I'm guessing they're 21 at least considering he is only a freshman and like 18). I'm going to keep a tally. Current score: 1.

*sigh* It's gonna be a long year.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a dream our neighbourhood cat which we've kind of taken in, brought in loads of kittens that weren't hers. She always brings us bats, mice etc and causes trouble and it makes me worry that my parents will not take it and just stop her coming in. Bringing in a batch of kittens was like the last straw so I was panicking.

I also had a dream I went to this fair ground and it had this weird ride, with three metallic rings of different sizes, attached to a vertical wall. They spun around and people were literally spinning around on them, but being held on, only by a strong magnet!

What Guys Said 2

• Idr having a dream in years. Probably last I remember was when I was 4.

• Well, I also have strange dreams, and some dreams are recurring.

What Girls Said 4

• lol that was some dream you had.. I didn't dream last night but I had a pretty crazy dream a few nights ago. I dreamt that this really big bug eyed fly had broke into my house. It was flying all around and trying to take over the house and I think it was talking. I snuck out the back to go get help for my mom and sister. I kept calling the police on my cell but they kept telling me they were closed. I ran back home only to find my uncle running up to me. I asked him what was going on and where my mom and sister were at. Omg we literally running down the road together like some sort super heroes. My uncle told me that the thing had them locked away in the house forcing them to eat old bread. We broke through the window of the house and then everything froze.

• "Omg we literally running down the road together like some sort super heroes" LOL adorbs.
      Forcing them to eat old bread? the fuq?

• tbh i don't remember what i dreamt of last night -_-

• lmao that's usually how it goes!

• SO freaky. I have never envisioned freefalling into the depth of Earth's layers.

• I watched Criminal Minds before I went to bed so I dreamt about being an agent 😔

• Can't really remember. Probably nothing significant.