If you could get rid of one of these things from the world, what would you choose?

• Poor treatment of animals
  • Bullying
  • Guns
  • Bad sex
  • Politicians
  • Terrorism
  • Diseases

Most Helpful Girl

• Animal cruelty is just terrible. We wouldn't accept humans being treated so badly, so why animals. Terrorism and bullying are awful too, people just need to be better educated on these.

There is no such thing as bad sex when I'm involved ;-)

What Girls Said 9

• POOR TREATMENT OF ANIMALS. This is the easiest choice ever for me. Thing is, I REALLY love animals, it's something that has kept me up at nights crying because of something I read or thought about. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do. I want all animals to live happy and not suffer, they're so innocent. It's just not fair how poorly a lot of them get treated in this world. Makes me sick. It's really one thing that should not exist.

• Getting rid of terrorism would be at the top, but figuring out a cure for diseases and removing animal cruelty are close behind.

• I voted for terrorism because God can get rid of disease.

• Poor treatment of animals.. but then that factors into weather bugs are "animals" and if we all have to become vegetarian...
    Or terriorism - can't help but want peace sometimes

• Diseases, definitely.

• First it would be eliminating terrorism and then animal cruelty.

• Terrorism and disease

• I. Voted diseases

• I would get rid of bullying

What Guys Said 6

• Oooh lemme think...
    Poor Treatment of animals -- it really comes down to abusive humans taking their power and screwing with it all. Absolutely horrible taking advantage of animals given.

Bullying -- Downsides include an increased suicide rate from bullying. I know some people that are a stronger person now because they beat the bully at their game and learned some lessons from it. Bullying is still awful too.

Guns -- I think guns have their purpose (self defense and what not). I wouldn't want to get rid of them.

Bad Sex -- Compared to all these problems, bad sex is not important.

Politicians -- While there are bad politicians, there are also good politicians. Plus without any politicians, the people wouldn't have a leader (sad to say) which could result in more chaos.

Terrorism -- What happens if you are being oppressed though and you want to start a revolution. That is a sense of terrorism. You could say the US was founded by rebellion and such, so I wouldn't get rid of all terrorism.

Diseases -- This is going to sound wrong of me to say, but diseases have a purpose in the world. Think of how many people there'd be if there were no diseases. The earth would be way overpopulated and there'd be tons of chaos happening from people trying to find their own little corner of the earth.

-------------
    Based on that, I'm choosing poor treatment of animals. I can't think of any good points to abusing animals. It is an absolutely dreadful thing to witness and see how humans take advantage of given rights to simply neglect the earth and its inhabitants instead.

• Yea I think we need other technological advancements to reduce human impact on the environment and increase the efficiency in which we use resources, before curing diseases

• Getting rid of diseases would probably make the world much worse, but I voted for it anyway, as I'm only human :)

• I can't pick just one, as they all suck.. but I'll go for terrorism, because that way we wouldn't be using money and soldiers to deal with it, and instead could focus on curing diseases etc and making things better for everyone.

• Diseases, by far. It would probably throw the world out of balance, but seeing people struggle with diseases is awful.

• Human disrespect of the natural world is probably the most pressing issue now. Species are going extinct fast.

• Stuck between terrorism and guns