What are you looking forward to the most in Fall or Winter?

I love Fall and can't wait for it to start. What are you most looking forward to?

1.) Weather (cooler, snow, leaves changing, etc. or if you are the part of the world where it's Summer December-February it'll be warmer)

2.) Fashion

3.) Food/harvest

4.) Holidays

5.) Fall tv (returning shows or new ones coming out) and Movies (Crimson Peak, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2, Spectre, The Revenant, The Martian and more).

6.) Conventions/Expos

7.) Other - not listed.

• 1. Weather
  • 2. Fashion
  • 3. Food/harvest
  • 4. Holidays
  • 5. Fall tv/movies
  • 6. Conventions/Expos
  • 7. Other

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Oh how could I ever pick just one?

Fall is my favorite season, I love the whole
    atmosphere, the fashion and weather.

Come winter, another good season for fashion
    and I absolutely love Christmas time, and NYE. ^.^

• I agree, it's my favorite time of year! :) So much to do, see and experience!

• I voted for Fall TV all my favs come back.

• TV. Most of the great shows start on fall, just like the NBA and the NHL.

• I'm gonna say it all! I love the holidays, the colder air, the food, My Birthday in Feb. Fall and Winter are the best!

• Winter. I like the cold and snow. More so than summer.

• I like the reds and yellows of the autumn leaves. So I'll say the weather :)

• I miss my jacket and pants

• fall is my favorite season its just cold enough to feel good and not cold enough to be winter-hell-frozen, i didn't know anyone liked fall for any other reason =p but perhaps.. i'm just a simple soul

• I do love the weather. I noticed it more in other places I lived that actually had 4 seasons. Fall has always been my favorite :)

• Personally nothing beats sitting infront of a warm fire with the snow outside and a warm drink in your hands watching a film <3

• If you're here where I live, you dread winter, and pretty much fall too but, I don't mind it

• I can understand that. I have lived in places with blizzards before. I love the cold, but that was too cold...

• Where was that?

• North Dakota, like 10 minutes from the Canadian border.

What Girls Said 11

• Definitely TV shows. A lot of my faves will come back, and I really miss them.

• Aww well soon then! Are you going to check out any new shows, too?

• Probably, if I'll come across something interesting. Haven't really looked into what new ones will be coming out.

• Fear the Walking Dead and Supergirl are the only new ones I remember, and I'm not 100% I'm going to watch yet.

• I'm looking forward to school.

• weather and holidays <3

• Definitely the weather. But it's more of a combination if the weather, fashion, food, tv shows and holidays. I love Fall!

• I love all of the things! It's just my favorite time of year, so any and all would make me happy. :)

• Oh that's awesome! As soon as it gets cooler, I can't wait to open all my windows and let that cool Fall air in...

• SNOW! snow snow snow snow...

I'm so ready for cold weather. I hate shorts, I want my winter clothes back. :(
    Plus my grandpa will pay me to clear the driveway sometimes.
    Sooooooo.

• Haha yes, I do miss snow. :( I love it snow, but it doesn't snow much in Cali. I can't wait to wear my jacket and scarves again.
      And niiiice, you get to help and get some money. :)

• I guess weather

• I look forward to Christmas

• I'm looking forward to the cooler weather. I was never one for the heat of summer.

• Mhmm hoodies😍😍😍

• I am a bit sad summer is coming to an end and i have to go back too school but in the other hand I am glad I will go back to school and see my fiends more , ill be going to school events, I am exited to go skiing , I also want to make my first snowman lol and for sure holidays.

• Well, hopefully you'll enjoy school as you said you'll get to see your friends again. :) I love to ski, I hope you have fun!