Why people who post mean comments on “how do I look?” topics get upvotes but when being nice they get downvotes?

Wasn’t it supposed to be da other way round?

Like for xample when someone says “attention whore spotted” gets 10 upvotes…. but when someone says “u look awesome!! 10/10” gets 10 downvotes.

That’s….. unbelieveable!

If someone dislikes "How Do I Look?" topic... guess he/she can block it...

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess some people are just bitter, jealous, suspicious, or woke up on the wrong side of the bed

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you been reading my mind again? - Stop moaning and just block the topic

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Because often times the asker IS an attention whore like a few users that bombard that section with half naked pics of perfect bodies and flawless faces every day.

Or users are giving an asker a dishonestly high rating just to come off as "nice" and "accepting".

1|1
    0|0
  • Most the time it's painfully obvious they are seeking attention. When obviously hot people post that they're "so fat and ugly" it makes people who are actually self conscious feel even worse.

I blocked the stupid thing because it annoyed me so much, and there's some popping up because sometimes they'll put it in a different topic.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have to say most of these so called how do I look polls are obvious trolling.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Because How do I look topics are in the same vein as dick questions and questions about Turkey.

0|0
    0|0