I farted in front of the president?

My school and I was given a project for creating a nuclear fusion device which we
succesfully did making us the youngest group to achieve nuclear fusion. Then we heard
the president was going to come to our school to congratulate us on our brilliant minds,
I was ecstatic this was like the turning moment in my life but when I went to shake his
hand I accidentally farted and the mic was pointed us so everyone in the audatorium
could hear it. There were cameras and phones everywhere. The local news has been
broadcasting my little indcedent everywhere titled "Boy farts in front of president"
Everyone in my school is calling me Marty McFarty. I've never been so humiliated in my
life. I'm the laughingstock of the town. Is there any point in living anymore?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes there is a point in living. Focus on doing good and you will continue to advance forward in your life.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Dont end life over that! so what?

• Just relax. I promise years from now you'll look back at this & laugh. I wore a dress to school for the first time & I didn't have any shorts under it. I fell in front of everyone & my dress went up & they saw everything. Boys kept talking about it. So embarrassing but I think about it every time I wear a dress now & laugh about it. Trust me it's not the end of the world

What Guys Said 4

• So? I farted in front of the Cookie Monster boy.

• You do know we live in the age of the internet where things can easily be fact checked right?
    If you type in "Boy farts in front of president" into google it literally only shows a link to this page...

• Local news, not internet news.

• You really think something like that wouldn't go national?

• First thing I did was Google it didn't find anything.
    So don't worry about it, it will blow over (pun intended).

• This won't last forever just focus on your career because money can buy he anything sadly enough.