Dumbest thing you spent your money on?

I remember spending over 70$ on CS:GO! I was so stupid T^T

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably like 100 dollars on guild wars 2 collectors edition. I forgot how much it was... I played for 2 weeks and stopped..

Such a disappointment... after that it would be when I was in 5th grade I gave my brother money to buy Everquest without knowing wtf subscription is...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I bought a red underarmor compression shirt to experiment a bit.
    It arrived , I didn't realize it's gonna be the "women's lingerie" shade of red.
    I wore it out to the gym, everyone just stared.
    *having second thoughts

• I went to a restaurant and bought a sweet potato pie. It was decorated very nicely and it was a big slice. I got it to go since I had already eaten but decided to taste it. Little did I know it was a raw sweet potato that 'looked' like a sweet potato pie. I've never been so disappointed before in my life.

• Spending 2000 INR on a wireless Xbox controller for computer which I never even used it more than 2 times...😂

• Lol but you spend too much money on a shitty game...

I tell you what... go to this site www.g2a.com

Here you will get so many games at a very less price... make your payment with a credit/debit card or any other options and you will receive a key and then download the game... simple..

I purchased two games... battlefield 4 and hardline... these two games coated me like 12 and 20 dollars when in original these cost you 50 - 60 dollars

• yes i know i hate my self.

• Nothing lol to be honest I am pretty good when it comes to making purchasing decisions.

• Why dont chu be ma League of Legs HAWT date instead 😘

• I bought the The Secret World purely out of boredom for I think $40 at the time.

• I spent over $100 plating Bingo one night, never won a thing. Last time I go play bingo

• Spent it in online games.

• $4600 on a pen

What Girls Said 5

• I bought membership card to a place I rarely frequented. I went there maybe twice. The second time, I went to buy a present for my father and was in a rush, so I really wasn't paying attention when the woman asked if I wanted something (turned out to the be membership). I just said, "Yes," and paid an extra $20.

It's not that much in the grand scheme of things, but it still made me mad, haha.

• i bought a mcdonalds playset for $50 and gave it to my sister stating "this is your future." it was a joke and it was stupid but worth it

• bad food! lol

• Expensive ear plugs. The darn things didn't even work 😭

• A love spell when I was a teenager.