If you were in labor and something went wrong; the doctors could only save you or the baby, who would it be? Guys, what if this happened to your wife?

Girls, would you tell them to save you or the baby?
Guys, Would you save your wife or your baby?
And why.

• Save myself/ (my wife)
  • Save the baby
  • Not sure
Im surprised so many people would save themselves. Id save the baby and my husband would expect me to choose to save the baby but if it were up to him, like if I was physically unable to make that choice, he'd choose to save me. We just love our baby so much more than anything, even each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd save my partner. Heartbreaking wouldn't even describe this choice but the baby hasn't really lived yet so it doesn't miss anything. Ugh, this sounds so selfish.

What Guys Said 15

• Save the wife?
    I... fuuuuucccck being haunted by the wife in guiding how to raise a child would be a bit too fairy tale like.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toc5_06rK-g

• What if I killed those "doctors" and found some new doctors ASAP that could save my wife and the baby? NO? Not the question?

Ok well the wife must live. So that we may comfort each other in the lost and try for new babies.

Always wondered about stuff like this tho. Cause can't u grow to resent the kid who killed your wife? Or you get so destaught ur barely a father to your kid, or you go diving off a bridge to end things. Hm...

• Save my wife/girlfriend without a doubt! I've lost a girlfriend before and the fallout from that threw my entire world into a tailspin. I don't think I could handle losing someone that I love all over again the way I did.

• I would not let my wife sacrifice herself. We can try again for another baby, but i can't replace her.

• You can always get another baby you don't know. Try getting another person that you've shared your life with. Not so easy.

• Save wife and pray for the lost innocnet soul and pray that we can have another sweet baby. It will be heartbreaking.

• Saw a scenario like this in a movie called "The Seventh Sign" where she gave her life for the baby and saved the world too. Demi Moore was the actress

• save my wife

It would be easier to have another kid than it would be to find another wife.

• Tough question, I mean ultimately I would probably want to have my wife live the most but I'll let her choose the decision herself since she was the one who brought our child into existence.

• I'd have to choose my wife because

I think there's a reason why women have so many eggs and men have millions of sperm... now if women only had like 5 total... that's different

• I feel that many women would want their husband to choose the baby but that is hard, almost too hard for me to decide.

• I can always have another wife.

• That's an awful hypothetical. I'd most likely just freeze up and not know what to do.

• Easy.

Fuck the baby (not literally), save the wife.

• My Wife... it would be a very hard choice, because children but in that moment, I do not know the Kiddo and I know my Wife, like I said though, incredibly hard choice to make :( I wish this never happened

What Girls Said 8

• Me obviously. Like, there's absolutely no question in my mind on this one.

• This happened to my cousin a few years ago. She would've had twins but it was either her or the other baby. She saved her life instead.

• Oh, but to answer your question... I would save my life instead.

• I'd really want them to save the baby but I wouldn't want to leave my other kids. I still voted b.

• Save the baby no matter what! If my journey ended giving my child life I'd be happy as long as my baby ended up well
    . Its tragic to choose and not to be able to hold and raise my baby but I'd let the child live.

• Even if that'll absolutely destroy the husband?

• People are chopping onions again *sniff

• Those pesky onions get me every time😕

There, there it's okay😊

Reminds me of that movie with Paul Walker, Hours

• I'm sorry my beautiful baby darling :( </3 but I decided to save myself instead D:

• I'm so sorry for that poor baby but i would save myself. It would be hard for my husband to find the right partner who will also be the perfect mom for my baby.

• I'd tell him to save the baby.

• That gender split...