Are the owners gonna find out we egged their cars?

I'm currently taking a break after finishing my senior not so long ago this year. What happened is my boyfriend, two friends and I were kind of bored and well just went on egging two different cars and ran.

It's somewhere we don't go often anyways but not sure if someone might have saw us. This was yesterday in the afternoon.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. If it was me I'd be on the hunt for whoever did that. If any witnesses saw they could tell the people. Or if the people had security cameras monitoring. Just being bored is no reason to egg someone's car. As I said, someone does it to my car and there's gonna be payback.

Most Helpful Girl

• You, your boyfriend and friends should grow up. The people who got egged will probably not find out unless someone was out there with video phones.

What Guys Said 3

• Yep, the police gonna trace the serial numbers on the eggs to the store that sold them, than they are gonna use security footage to see who bought the eggs with the serial numbers. Probably won't go to jail but you will probably get a fine.

• if I ever see you on the street I'm gunna fire in the whole you

• We were just excited about getting out of HS and well got bored. It's just eggs.

• it's alright but i also do this but with milkshakes and I throw it at people

• It was you who did that to my car?

What Girls Said 5

• unless their was witnesses or cctv, probably not

you guys need a better hobby though

egging a car can ruin the car's paint job, which can cost $100s if not $1000s dollars to fix depending on extent of damage. not cool.

• "Are the owners gonna find out we egged their cars?"

I certainly hope so.

• I hope not. We were just bored and well just got out of HS.

• So? That's not an excuse to vandalize someone's property.

• I hope so. That was immature and "bored" is no excuse.

• You and your boyfriend are idiots for egging cars unprovoked. What goes around comes around.

• Outstanding summer