What would you do if a bat woke you up at 5am?

My boyfriend last night told me that a bat got into his room at around 5:30am and woke him up. I died laughing. :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh this happened to me several years ago and it was absolutely terrifying.. I ran out of my room and closed my door. I then ran downstairs and told my mom who said I must've been dreaming. Do I seem like the type of person who would imagine random bs that isn't real? Anyway fast forward to the next night and the bat flew out of my room which led my dad on a wild goose chase to catch it. I was too freaked out so I hid in a room with my mom lol

I never claimed to be hyper masculine okay? Haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• 1|0
  • Call the joker and let him know where the bat is. @Omar5881

• Yeah that would be crazy as hell , where i live they tore down a old grade school
    and it was loaded with bats that lived in it's huge chimney and we all wondered where
    they would go once the school was torn down but they took it down and never saw
    any bats and the school is on the same street i live on..

• hope that he bites me and turn me into a vampire. a badass evil vampire too, not twilight shit :P

• i would't mess around with bats rabies ain't no joke

• HAHAHAHA BATY WENT CRAZY

• I'd scream like a little girl then devote my life to fighting crime.

• That's hilarious! Chicken of the sky!

• depends, a mammal bat or a cricket bat.

What Girls Said 9

• LOL. Freak out more like and try to kill it somehow. How did a bat get into his room?

• he has no idea but then said that he let it out. Though that ended up letting it into the rest of the house. So it's probably some where else in the house. XD

• I would run out of my room, bang on my mom's door and tell her it's a bat in my room and she might let me in and I'll spend the night in my mom's room :)

• Wonder what drugs I was given. I'm usually still awake at 5 am, so it couldn't wake me up. :p

But to answer your question, if a bat woke me up at anytime I'd probably cry for like 3 hours straight.

• Tbh, I would be surprised + happy = I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurve bats + have one
    as a tattoo... my ONLY tattoo :)

• I would freak the fuck out

• I'd be so excited, bats are adorable :3

• Never go back to sleep again lol

• i would probably have a heart attack, lol

• i would scream a lot.